Sign in to follow this  
Jude Bradley

It's started

Yup $228 million for the 744 and $351 million for the 748

Talk about attention to detail :shok:

quote "

• This is a Prepar3D ONLY product."

oh..cool... I thought  they were releasing it for the FSX only and later for the nP3D... Hmm... This is good news.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

quote "

• This is a Prepar3D ONLY product."

oh..cool... I thought  they were releasing it for the FSX only and later for the nP3D... Hmm... This is good news.

LOL I think its P3D first now and FSX later  :wink:

• Upvote 2

Rich Sennett

Gents,

The text is referring to the fact that if you purchase the product from that page, it is only able to be used in that simulator. If you purchase from the FSX page, it is an FSX-only product and may only be used in FSX. If you purchase from the P3D page, it is a P3D-only product and may only be used in P3D.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Is the B747 (officially) in beta yet?

Doubt it. They'd let us know in the forums if it was.

Interesting though, FSX pages for these products went up Feb 23rd. Today we get the P3D pages. I know initially the plan was to release them pretty much at the same time, but then Mr. Randazzo kindly informed us of some breakdown in communication between LM and P3D that was potentially holding up the latter's progress. Wonder if the 2 weeks in between product pages are representative of the release order. Of course this is only my own speculation and we'll have to wait and see! My P3D 2.4 awaits!

Source: http://www.avsim.com/topic/470415-pmdg-747v2-and-p3d/?p=3330506

• Upvote 1

If I ever get rich as Bill Gates, I will pay that amount just to see their faces. After ask where my airplane is :P

• Upvote 1

If I ever get rich as Bill Gates, I will pay that amount just to see their faces. After ask where my airplane is

I'm sure they'd happily sell you an unfinished 744 for $228 million just to see your face!  :lol:

If I ever get rich as Bill Gates, I will pay that amount just to see their faces. After ask where my airplane is :P

Just tell these folks the 747's are yours and you'll own 3 of them.

• Upvote 1

One of them is mine - tell no one please, I uninstalled it long ago  :P

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...