Sign in to follow this  
crosswind

PREPAR3D v3.2 PATCH

Slight delay..... As there appears to an issue with the link....

My apologies for the hiccup... But we should have it up as soon as the issue is resolved.

Simeon

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have been on site and in my user for :

1.018c issued 15.03.2016 patch for PRO and its not listed - only the b2 patch

Denis B

:smile:

• Upvote 2

Have been on site and in my user for :

1.018c issued 15.03.2016 patch for PRO and its not listed - only the b2 patch

Denis B

:smile:

Same here :)

Thanks for the update!

Does this apply for the PILOT EDITION also, or is it only the PRO EDITION which are getting updated? :)

As do I, b2 only as of now. However, when update is live, thank you!!

Why tell us then - we all went to look for it. Should have told us when it would be live.

All the best

Denis B

If you copy the link location for b2 and replace the 'b2' in it with 'c', that should point you to the latest patch. A dirty method of getting it until the official link is up on the site.

If you copy the link location for b2 and replace the 'b2' in it with 'c', that should point you to the latest patch. A dirty method of getting it until the official link is up on the site.

Got the file using this method, thanks!

Thanks Karan that worked - hope the patch works

Good one.

Denis B

Slight delay..... As there appears to an issue with the link....

My apologies for the hiccup... But we should have it up as soon as the issue is resolved.

Simeon

Thanks for the update!Does this apply for the PILOT EDITION also, or is it only the PRO EDITION which are getting updated? 

I have the same question.

The update will be applicable to ALL versions......there will however be some features mentioned not applicable only to the PRO Edition.

Cheers

Should we wait for the official link or will the MJC84PRO_1.018c_all_versions work using the above "trick" method?

Correct - it is an incomplete file and can result in  abnormalities as that is a test file

Just downloaded and installed(copied) it as I was very curious and could not wait.

Now doing a small test ride from DNMM to DGAA on IVAO:

1. It took a very long time before the "GEN warn" disappeared and the "GEN On" came up. Perhaps that is the reason why the 2nd engine was only starting when I tried it again after the first failure?

2. During flight the flickering "Start Starter" and the oscillating APU Fuel Valve Lights are still there as they were in b2.

Apart from the above I have not seen any other faults but also no improvement either as compared to the b2 version.

Not sure if you were expecting a response.....Incomplete, meant incomplete :)

No I did not.

However, I just now downloaded and installed the new c-version and all what I observed in my post #20 pertaining to the "incomplete version" holds true for the correct version as well :nea:

1. It took a very long time before the "GEN warn" disappeared and the "GEN On" came up. Perhaps that is the reason why the 2nd engine was only starting when I tried it again after the first failure?

This "fault" is solved. When loading the Q400 with the c-version installed the ground supply is connected. So unless the "External Power" is switched off, the APU Gen will not work properly.

I should have looked first :fool: