Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Carenado CJ2 Few problems

I purchased this bird today and most things I tried work unexpectedly fine. However, I cannot set the heading bug with the mouse. Mouse buttons, wheel etc. don't work for me in Fsx. Am I the only one with this problem ?

Michael

Weird works fine on P3D - this aircraft rocks here - fix the hawker and these are my favorite Carenados by far

Rich Sennett

I purchased this bird today and most things I tried work unexpectedly fine. However, I cannot set the heading bug with the mouse. Mouse buttons, wheel etc. don't work for me in Fsx. Am I the only one with this problem ?

Michael

My mouse works just fine. A press on the Heading knob and the bug goes to the 12 o'clock position, the scroll wheel moves the heading left or right. I have experienced exactly what you describe on some earlier Carenado models and it seems everyone's but mine worked just fine. duh. So, I feel for you. My mouse never would move the 'N2 reminder' in the S550 or the Airspeed reminder bug, but everyone else reported no problems. It must be your turn. :wink:

Regards.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Could not get saitek speed knob to work with autothrottle cfg change on this bird - hawker worked oh well have to monitor throttles manually

Rich Sennett

My mouse works just fine. A press on the Heading knob and the bug goes to the 12 o'clock position, the scroll wheel moves the heading left or right. 

Regards.

Ray

Thanks Ray but the hb does not move. I can sync it to the 12 o'clock position and then it's over. The hb goes into a deep sleep then. As a workaround I'm now using a wheel on my Yoke together with Fsuipc. 

Thanks Ray but the hb does not move. I can sync it to the 12 o'clock position and then it's over. The hb goes into a deep sleep then. As a workaround I'm now using a wheel on my Yoke together with Fsuipc. 

Install as admin maybe not sure what thats all about

Rich Sennett

My mouse works just fine. A press on the Heading knob and the bug goes to the 12 o'clock position, the scroll wheel moves the heading left or right. I have experienced exactly what you describe on some earlier Carenado models and it seems everyone's but mine worked just fine. duh. So, I feel for you. My mouse never would move the 'N2 reminder' in the S550 or the Airspeed reminder bug, but everyone else reported no problems. It must be your turn. :wink:

Regards.

Ray

Ray any idea when I give it more throttle the master switch reset lights keeps coming on (the big yellow lights) thanks 

Rich Sennett

Thanks Ray but the hb does not move. I can sync it to the 12 o'clock position and then it's over. The hb goes into a deep sleep then. 

As a workaround I'm now using a wheel on my Yoke together with Fsuipc.

Yep. I added a popup AP with a heading knob that I could see the digital readout and used that to set my headings.

Crazy stuff.

Regards,

Ray

Ray any idea when I give it more throttle the master switch reset lights keeps coming on (the big yellow lights) thanks

Nothing comes to mind. I will play around with it and see what I can come up with. I have to recalibrate my X-52 Pro throttle. I can only get 97% power and if I manually push to throttles to 100% or use F4 it only lasts about a minute and goes back to the 97%. I have FSUIPC full ver but need someone to hold my hand.

At 100% throttle the Carenado CJ2 performance almost is a mirror image of the real performance tables. duh.

Regards,

Ray

Eddie,

Below the PFD is a knob labeled PFD/MFD.  That will control the brightness. 

Jim

As a workaround I'm now using a wheel on my Yoke together with Fsuipc.

Yep. I added a popup AP with a heading knob that I could see the digital readout and used that to set my headings.

Crazy stuff.

Regards,

Ray

Nothing comes to mind. I will play around with it and see what I can come up with. I have to recalibrate my X-52 Pro throttle. I can only get 97% power and if I manually push to throttles to 100% or use F4 it only lasts about a minute and goes back to the 97%. I have FSUIPC full ver but need someone to hold my hand.

At 100% throttle the Carenado CJ2 performance almost is a mirror image of the real performance tables. duh.

Regards,

Ray

Is this happening to you also ?

Eddie,

Below the PFD is a knob labeled PFD/MFD.  That will control the brightness. 

Jim

Nice feature dont recall another carenado with this feature - maybe large glass but cant remember not a fan of large glass

Rich Sennett

Is this happening to you also ?

Nice feature dont recall another carenado with this feature - maybe large glass but cant remember not a fan of large glass

That is because it is a CJ2 feature and Carenado coded it like the model.

Ray

That is because it is a CJ2 feature and Carenado coded it like the model.

Ray

What ? we talking about the yellow light ?

Rich Sennett

...this Carenado Jet ..   just might be sounding better than their others,

if so I'm in for it...  but as long as     -DIRECT TO-     -FLC-     -VS-    -ALTS-  work as they should...

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

Can anyone tell me what the ErrorContent.log is like after using this aircraft ... any items listed that are specific to Carenado CJ2?

Cheers, Rob.

hey guys, 

I am still on the fence with the CJ2, could someone check if the weather radar is finally working on P3D without having to put the hack in the DLL.XML? 

thank you in advance

John.

What ? we talking about the yellow light ?

Richard,

Not the yellow caution light, the dimmer/brightness knob for the PFD and MFD.

Ray