Sign in to follow this  
VOZ102

Malformed XML

Greetings

I'm on the latest version etc. I've been trying to get the Feelthere E-Jets v2.0 running in P3D - aircraft works perfect but when I try and save a flight it's always missing some information - no date etc showing except 01/01/01 - please note I don't suspect the problem is unique to the latest version or even V3.

i8NCubX.jpg

When I try and load the scenario file I get this alert.

CXltIXt.jpg

PMDG and other files save fine. Have tried re-installing and flushing the app data etc folders.

Ofcourse I acknowledge this isn't an aircraft designed for P3D etc but this seems like it has something to do with the way the flight is being saved - not unique to the aircraft .. although I could be wrong.

Any thoughts? 

It's one of my fav aircraft - would love to get it saving properly.

-Peter Stantin

rb_banner_tech.png

Thanks - solved. The ERJ is adding a whole bunch of stuff in the XML - if you amend the XML it fixes it.

Left is ERJ - right is PMDG

8Ua4gdR.jpg

-Peter Stantin

rb_banner_tech.png

So, the ERJ is adding their entries below the </SimBase.Documents> closing tag, and appears to be incorrectly formatted as well. :fool:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Many Thanks to All That Donated To Our Server Drive!

Thanks - solved. The ERJ is adding a whole bunch of stuff in the XML - if you amend the XML it fixes it.

What if I don't know how exactly? Any guidelines please?

Thanks,

Dirk.

Hi Voz102.

Nowy-3jpg_ahpsepn.jpg bugjpg_ahpnhwa.jpg

I have similar problem with Sibwings An-2 (FSX also). Could You describe what You do exactly? Did You delete this manually only in each save file with this issue?

I see also the data of plane in this save File :

Nowy-3JPG_ahrresh.jpg

I havent any problems with save with other addons. Just with An-2.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900K, RTX 2080 Ti 11Gb, RAM32Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3200MHz, 3xSSD+2xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TrackIR 5  [P3Dv4.5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoS/BoM/BoK/BoB]

Just copy then delete the </SimBase.Document> and move it to the very last line of the xml and it should work; well it did for the ERJ

-Peter Stantin

rb_banner_tech.png

Just copy then delete the </SimBase.Document> and move it to the very last line of the xml and it should work; well it did for the ERJ

Thanks for quick answer! I did two test, if I delete all data after </SimBase.Document> ([sWAN2] ect....) works ok, no problem with save - or if I take </SimBase.Document> and cut and past in the end (after this datas of airplane) works ok too.

Pity only that is to do manually necessarily but finaly it works! Thank You.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900K, RTX 2080 Ti 11Gb, RAM32Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3200MHz, 3xSSD+2xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TrackIR 5  [P3Dv4.5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoS/BoM/BoK/BoB]

Elaine,

Thank you, fixed my malformed XML file.

Jerry Friz

“The Wright Brothers created the single greatest cultural force since the invention of writing. The airplane became the first World Wide Web, bringing people, languages, ideas, and values together.” – Bill GatesBoeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg