Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Cannot bring back minimized FSX

Why does this happen? The issue will only happen if you have installed FUIPC.  :fool:

If you are in window mode do not use the minimize tab from the FSX window. Instead click the FSX symbol from the lower part of your windows screen in the taskbar area and then it will minimize and maximize with no issues. :Party:

If it does get stuck and you did not use the method above. Click ALT + ENTER and you will be back in full screen. Then repeat ALT + ENTER and the screen will be very small. Next grab a corner and stretch the screen back out. Start using the method above which makes it simple! :dance:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Why does this happen? The issue will only happen if you have installed FUIPC. :fool:

If you are in window mode do not use the minimize tab from the FSX window. Instead click the FSX symbol from the lower part of your windows screen in the taskbar area and then it will minimize and maximize with no issues. :Party:

If it does get stuck and you did not use the method above. Click ALT + ENTER and you will be back in full screen. Then repeat ALT + ENTER and the screen will be very small. Next grab a corner and stretch the screen back out. Start using the method above which makes it simple! :dance:

Holy necropost. Probably best to start a new thread than dig up one that is 7 years old when the people who posted in it probably don't even post here anymore or have already figured it out.

necropost

I love that term Jim, I've not heard it before!  Nice one!

It's okay now.  I split from the Necropost.