Sign in to follow this  
f.skywalker

Version 3.0 FlightSim Store

Hy Steve,

when we can expect whith the new version 3.0

Greatings

Frank from EDDM

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Just an update.  I have now heard back from the Flight Sim Store and they are preparing the update.  

It will still be a few days as I need to test the revised installer.

What is this about? I learned ORBX sceneries will be distributed via FTX Central 3 (an no longer via the FSS) in future. But I never heard about a FlightSim Store 3.0

Thanks for any hint.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Michael,

This is for the new 3.0 version of the DX10 Fixer for FSX.  Completely separate from Orbx, FTX Central, and the FSS store itself.

OP is wondering when the new updated file for DX10 Fixer will appear at FSS.

Cheers!

Greg

What is this about? I learned ORBX sceneries will be distributed via FTX Central 3 (an no longer via the FSS) in future. But I never heard about a FlightSim Store 3.0

Thanks for any hint.

Kind regards, Michael

The hint is in the name of the forum

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography

Thank you guys, I didn't go via the forum tree but jumped directly from the AVSIM portal link  :wub:

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Just an update.  I have now heard back from the Flight Sim Store and they are preparing the update.  

It will still be a few days as I need to test the revised installer.

Hi Steve,

I just checked the FL store and 2.11 is the available download.

Thank you for the continued improvement of your dx10 fixer. I shall continue to spread the word.

Please let us know when v3 will be available for download.

Jose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Hi Steve,

why is the fixer not delivered at the same time update.

It´s defenitly possible at the next update.

I am waiting to 3.0 :dance:

Thanks

Frank

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Because we have to wait for the flight sim store to build their installer, normally it's the same day but on this occasion has taken over a week.

They have built their installer which I have tested, and told me that you can download from Thursday evening.

It's available now. :smile:

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Thanks... :dance:

Frank from EDDM