Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

FSRecorder replacement?

Hi Fabio ( ...and P3D)

As it turns out, it seems that I was simply lucky, just once with your application! - every other try, your application failed!

Taken over the responsibility from the legendary  "FS Recorder" for FSX - getting the code from P3D exclusively, you of all, should be most careful developing an app that at least is able to live up to the basic standards of "FS Recorder"!

As it turns out, it's really an enigma why P3D let you of all, get the access to the P3D code, when obviously not being able to live up to the responsibility!  

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

Hi!

Do you let me know what are your issue with sw. Do you can send me email with your issue and i ll help you to resolve. I m always available to get all feedback from comunity and add features and fix bug .  i use public sdk of p3d , i dont have eclusive of nothing. I have my algorithms that i developed with hard work in 3 years that use the state of art of nowadays sim engine. There was a bug in p3d that now it is fxed last HF , but now it works well. For sound issue i m trying to fix it in a clean way. I want explain well. Sound are responsibility of sim engine . But i m trying a new solution for engine sound .... you will very impressed with v4 i ll release this autumn FREE for all customers! 

I ll add complete support of PMDG SDK for 737 747 777, in that way all PMDG customers will have a very complete replay simulation with all foundamental variables and movement recorded!

I m adding version after version a lot of features useful for comunity.    you can send me an email with your issue and i m happy to help you. Thanks fabio

• Upvote 2

Hi Fabio

Sorry for being a bit harsh to you....
I appreciate the way you listen to your customers and your responds promising to develop your app to their needs and to solve errors.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

Hi Fabio,

I must say that your product is getting better and better.:biggrin:

I am using 3.5.1706.4 in P3Dv4 and wanted to make a test out of FB KMSP runway 30L. 

I was using the PMDG77L and also Chaseplane with a Xbox360  Controller for panning and moving around . Both static at the airport and all my preset cameras was working without stutter. Really smooth and a joy to watch your takeoff from all angles,

but.... there is still some work you could look into

1. On playback the engines is not spinning outside the aircraft. (and also lots of errors on the EICAS itself in the Cockpit but i am not sure you can do anything about that ?) (takeoff warning is also heard)

2. The flaps needs to be placed in the takeoff position again

First time in a while i actually enjoyed a replay with AI traffic moving along as well :ha:

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Hi Michael!

i m very happy you enjoy your flight and replay also with AI movement feature! This comments make me satisfied and proud of flightcontrolreplay and very happy to hear simmer positive comments! 😎... I noted your feedback for your two points 👍 

i worked hard in past months for make always better , grow up flightcontrolreplay saga with enhancements of actual features and adding new features like AI movement support and speedrate feature. 

For this autumn i ll have a lot of new "must requested features" and also some tuning in already released features! 

i m happy and thanks to all customers for comments , feedback and features request. 

thank fabio

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, karijno said:

Hi Michael!

i m very happy you enjoy your flight and replay also with AI movement feature! This comments make me satisfied and proud of flightcontrolreplay and very happy to hear simmer positive comments! 😎... I noted your feedback for your two points 👍 

i worked hard in past months for make always better , grow up flightcontrolreplay saga with enhancements of actual features and adding new features like AI movement support and speedrate feature. 

For this autumn i ll have a lot of new "must requested features" and also some tuning in already released features! 

i m happy and thanks to all customers for comments , feedback and features request. 

thank fabio

Hi Fabio

Thats why i all-ready give you a "recommended"  product .

On your list you might ad this.

Hitting "record" should do a "auto save temp" (quick )

Playback/record should then be easy to choose by keyboard only .

If needed for another flight "session/day"  a "save to" would do it .

I just tried a saved flight withing the P3Dv4 and activated (playback) your  "Replay recorder" and the PMDG 777 was fun :biggrin:

Thanks Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

In case anyone wants to look into Instant Replay vs. Recorded Replay vs. Flight Control Replay:

Does the recorder record all animations externally on the PMDG aircraft?

25 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Does the recorder record all animations externally on the PMDG aircraft?

Hi Erich! in 3.5  the main animations like flaps, elevator, gears. For complete surfaces movements it will be in v4 because i m developing with official PMDG SDK 😉. In v4 there will be also a new PlayASAI Performance Option.  Thanks

4 hours ago, karijno said:

Hi Erich! in 3.5  the main animations like flaps, elevator, gears. For complete surfaces movements it will be in v4 because i m developing with official PMDG SDK 😉. In v4 there will be also a new PlayASAI Performance Option.  Thanks

Super . Thx

Thank you at you Erich!

Next week i ll release FREE  FlightControlReplay "Summer Update",   new build that have a new fantastic algorithm for PlayAsAI feature! 

With "FlightControlReplay Summer Update" you ll have the most complete experience with AI plane. You ll can fly in formation realtime with your Recorded flight with no FPS loss and no Jitter and with better management of new recorded variables!

See you next week!

hi karijno

Is there anything that can be done against the flickering, jumpy and non-smooth motion of the aircraft when you have an external camera? or is this simply a limitation of p3d?

thanks

Hi scisimmer! 

i fixed  PlayASAI stuttering and jitter. For replay of standard airplane , it already  works well in locked spot and flyby mode in actual v3.5 . For Spot view and tower view  i m working on . I reduced a lot in internal build using the same custom algorithm that i created for playasai feature ! Stay tuned more to come 😉... Flight sim engine doesnt help too much 

fabio 

Is FlightControlReplay available anywhere other than simmarket?

Hi Dougal ,

for now it is only available on Simmarket... for the future i ll see if i can go also in other marketplace ;-)

Thanks

Fabio