Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

FSRecorder replacement?

FSRecorder was awesome and is sorely missed.   The default replay in P3Dv4 is quite poor when you've been accustomed to FSR for many years.  At the present, there are no engine sounds on replay with the A2A 172, something I took for granted with FSR.  

FlightControlReplay is not the same as FSRecorder. If you want to see a replay with FlightControlReplay, you need to start recording and save the record. Then, to see the replay, is like starting a new flight, loading all the scenery objects, weather, etc. It is not smooth. Planes like PMDG dos not reflect aerodynamics (no wings flex) and engines seems to bee off. Really dissapointed.

Is very bad not to have a good replay system in P3D V4.

1 hour ago, sedacajr said:

FlightControlReplay is not the same as FSRecorder. If you want to see a replay with FlightControlReplay, you need to start recording and save the record. Then, to see the replay, is like starting a new flight, loading all the scenery objects, weather, etc. It is not smooth. Planes like PMDG dos not reflect aerodynamics (no wings flex) and engines seems to bee off. Really dissapointed.

Is very bad not to have a good replay system in P3D V4.

Thanks for your post, Senen.  I had seen that product, but it was unclear if it had the star potential I was looking for.  Your report cleared that up for me.

hi all! I m developer of flightcontrolreplay. in v3.5 you are able to record and play in p3d v4 also. For pmdg products i ll support sdk of pmdg from v4 version. For now pmdg have ailerons flaps power , engines and gears simulated recorded and played. i have little bugs on 747 qII and 777 that i ll fix i hope very soon

in v4 you ll can load a flight without complete refresh of scenery. Other than that i ll had a rewind features ( more info will come) and a lot of other things. my products it is young and every month i update it For free for all users. I hope i answered to all request. I ask to comunity also to write me email with features that you want. I consider ALL email and i answer at ALL. Thanks fabio

• Upvote 1

karijno, that is great news! I've always wanted a good replay system to watch my take off and landings... the built in one is horrible and it hasn't been improved on much. Hear's hoping that your app will make the replay system much better. Thanks for it!

• Upvote 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

5 hours ago, karijno said:

hi all! I m developer of flightcontrolreplay. in v3.5 you are able to record and play in p3d v4 also. For pmdg products i ll support sdk of pmdg from v4 version. For now pmdg have ailerons flaps power , engines and gears simulated recorded and played. i have little bugs on 747 qII and 777 that i ll fix i hope very soon

in v4 you ll can load a flight without complete refresh of scenery. Other than that i ll had a rewind features ( more info will come) and a lot of other things. my products it is young and every month i update it For free for all users. I hope i answered to all request. I ask to comunity also to write me email with features that you want. I consider ALL email and i answer at ALL. Thanks fabio

Hi Fabio

Thanks for your replay. Nice to see you are looking for users feedback. I hope the tool begins to fix the issues. If you ask me for features I wish:

1. INSTANT replay: Without then need to start recording and save a flight.

2. SMOOTHNES.

3. On instant replays, in airplanes like PMDG, wing flex and engines works.

4. Hide the text in sim.

5. The ability tohave controls the play the replay

Thanks for your support.

Yes I would like to be able to easily and quickly watch my replay without having to record my flight. This is the biggest thing for me. Watching replays should be the highlight of what this add-on can do. 

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I just recorded a flight using the PMDG 777 in FSX-Steam) on the famous Kai Tak IGS approach and the replay was not accurate.  The speed was too high and even worse the aircraft turned well before the proper turning point and started to fly into buildings.

Flight Control Replay did load the starting flight situation properly, which it has not always done.  Instead of adding all kinds of features like voice control I suggest that you test it thoroughly with all the aircraft and all the sims you are claiming it is supposed to work with.  You also need to give clear instructions as to how to operate your program.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hi thank you for all feedback! In v4 i ll add instantreplay(without need to open a recorded flight), pmdg official sdk ( that it helps to support full compatibility with all pmdg planes with more accurate record, now i support gear movement, spoilers, elevator, flaps and power ). I want add all features i can for v4 . i m working hard since i created this addon . Since my first build i added a lot of features , fix issues and give all my best for take features and comment from the comunity and i will also for the future version. All updates will be free for all customers, also major version upgrade. Thank you for support !

f

Wait, 12 pages of posts and nobody has mentioned AITrackerX which is P3Dv4 compatible with great recording and playback features and the developer is regularly on Avsim with a support page?

very good job and good sw. There are a lot of differences between my flightcontrol replay and aitracker, different target in my opinion. He it is more for ai track . I dont think he have user plane records and playing like flightcontrolreplay. He dont have slider for realtime playback and a lot of things. But it remais a good product in my opinion.

i want remember that flightcontrolreplay has from v3.5 also PlayAsAI feature (that it allows play a recorded flight as AI plane meanwhile user fly with another plane) and speed simulation rate feature, very useful for youtubers.

thanks

Hi Fabio

Thanks for your response here and fast improvements on FCR!
After finally being able to replay the PMDG 777/P3D4 the right way - rather through learning by doing than reading the manual which need to be a bit more profound, I find that mostly everything works fine for my needs. EXCEPT that is, for some indeed ugly howling motor sound reproduction!
What is going on here? and would you be able to fix this sometime soon?

Cheers   

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

Hi Simfly,

thank you for your kind words! I m happy to be in a right street and i m happy that my flightcontrolreplay v3.5 it is useful !! For sound i m trying different solution to apply ... More come soon 😉.. Thanks fabio

On 26/6/2017 at 2:42 PM, karijno said:

Hi Simfly,

thank you for your kind words! I m happy to be in a right street and i m happy that my flightcontrolreplay v3.5 it is useful !! For sound i m trying different solution to apply ... More come soon 😉.. Thanks fabio

Hi Fabio

How do we know if there is a new update available to download when you release it?

Regards,

Hi! Simmarket should notify all customers as soon as i release a version update. And automatically you see new installer in simmarket download page where there is flightcontrolreplay order details. I think it works in that way... Thank you