Sign in to follow this  
RXP

GTN Touch v2.2.1 64-bits for X-Plane 10 / Windows 10 (updated)

The first report just came in and the release candidate v2.2.1 is solving the bug! I'm waiting for a couple more reports and it will go live most likely early tomorrow morning!!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

sorry I have just the some problems and I´m waiting and hoping (Windows 10, newest Nvidia drivers),

6/10/12 09:22:44.939 08768 ERROR] GTN 750.1 process not ready: C:\ProgramData\Reality XP\rxpGtnSim32.dll
16/10/12 09:22:44.955 08768 ERROR] Unzulässiger Zugriff auf einen Speicherbereich., code: 000003e6
16/10/12 09:24:27.408 08768 ERROR] cannot write code
16/10/12 09:24:27.412 08768 ERROR] GTN 750.1 process not ready: C:\ProgramData\Reality XP\rxpGtnSim32.dll
16/10/12 09:24:27.415 08768 ERROR] Unzulässiger Zugriff auf einen Speicherbereich., code: 000003e6

The first report just came in and the release candidate v2.2.1 is solving the bug! I'm waiting for a couple more reports and it will go live most likely early tomorrow morning!!

Sounds great, thanks for getting to the bottom of it rather quickly :)

sorry I have just the some problems and I´m waiting and hoping (Windows 10, newest Nvidia drivers),

Yes this is consistent with the other reports, and the v2.2.1 release candidate (not publicly released yet) seems to correct this with the couple customers we've send it too.

Please PM me and I'll give you direction to try out v2.2.1 before official release.

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

I've been using the patched version to help get a fix for the Win 10 bug. I can say unequivocally it works spectacularly well in all of my aircraft including payware such as flyjsim and saab 340. This is, in my opinion, a must have add-on to xplane and is a game changer. After this, never going back to P3d or fsx. 

I've been using the patched version to help get a fix for the Win 10 bug. I can say unequivocally it works spectacularly well in all of my aircraft including payware such as flyjsim and saab 340. This is, in my opinion, a must have add-on to xplane and is a game changer. After this, never going back to P3d or fsx. 

It truly is amazing. I am in the process of integrating it into our Mooney M20R and it sure brings a massive new level of immersion and quality into the sim.

• Upvote 1

Ditto. The fix did it for me as well!

Amazing little tool, works seamlessly. It's incredibly complex and have a lot of functions and neat ways of incorporating it. Big kudos!

The only critique I can think of, is a bit of lacking in docs.

I understand we have proper instruction to 750 unit from the trainer, but I think I could use with somewhat more detailed instruction of how to use the full potential of the software within X-Plane.

Other than that, it's glorious. 

I absolutely LOVE having both of these GNS units working in X-Plane now.  

How do we get the newer version.  Do we have to install the whole unit, or is there an update?

Than you all for your kind words! These are much appreciated!!

For reinstalling, you just need to download the installers from the RXP home page and reinstall over.

Uh well, it looks a lot like the GTN trainer lol

You can download and play around with the trainer as a standalone software app

http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=9256

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Uh well, it looks a lot like the GTN trainer lol

You can download and play around with the trainer as a standalone software app

http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=9256

hehe, i should have asked differently :/ , i for some reason wanted to see how it shows up in X-plane , i kinda know now (after reading the manual from their site) ,

just assumed i would see pics of the GTN integrated in the VC of some beauutiful crafts (SAAB and PMDG DC-6)  , i realise now we will have to wait for the Devs to play the integration role.

Sigh ,so pampered by P3D et FSX :D

We are yet to open an official Youtube channel, but in the meantime, you can have a look at this video I've just found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzj2bSR908g