Sign in to follow this  
Torx0148

How long time is "very soon"?

DFS.jpg

How long time is "very soon?". It's been what.. 9 months now and no actual "lids" are opened to me atleast, only official threads, but you won't answer any real questions because the "lid" ain't open yet. Not moaning, i'm patient and i rather want to wait, then get the real deal flight simulator instead of hasting it, but just asking, i'm curious what you Dovetail guys think of "very soon", years? months? Maybe even weeks from now? :Tounge:

Have a nice day :wink:

Best regards:

Tor Jakobsen

Ps: I bet i get the answer "very very soon".. haha.

How long time is "very soon?". It's been what.. 9 months now and no actual "lids" are opened to me atleast, only official threads, but you won't answer any real questions because the "lid" ain't open yet. Not moaning, i'm patient and i rather want to wait, then get the real deal flight simulator instead of hasting it, but just asking, i'm curious what you Dovetail guys think of "very soon", years? months? Maybe even weeks from now? :Tounge:

Have a nice day :wink:

Best regards:

Tor Jakobsen

Ps: I bet i get the answer "very very soon".. haha.

Not straight away, but also not a long time from now. Something in between. Like....soon. 

Joking aside, within the next month or so I would say is a safe bet. 

- Martin 

• Upvote 2

Not straight away, but also not a long time from now. Something in between. Like....soon. 

Joking aside, within the next month or so I would say is a safe bet. 

- Martin 

You know what? that is a darn fine answer Martin, "soon" as you wrote, would still have been fine for me xD. Your answer is superior to "soon", thank you.

Best regards:

Tor Jakobsen

Shortly, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a bit, in the twinkling of an eye, in no time, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), by and by, etc.

Hope that helps.  :Tounge: 

• Upvote 1

How long time is "very soon"?

Answer: "very long"  :wink:

- Raj

• Upvote 1

Subito! The translation means immediately. But, the practical reality is "today probably".