Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

If there ever is a Lear 35A - 2.8...

That must be a typo? Perhaps they mean GS, Glide Slope lower deflection indicator?

Hope they get the files out soon!

Cheers

David

I have been checking several times a day lately. These guys are really rasing the bar for themselves. I hope the Dev's will  pop in for a bit of a update today.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

I have been checking several times a day lately. These guys are really rasing the bar for themselves. I hope the Dev's will  pop in for a bit of a update today.

Ha, ditto! FWIW, they may as well include the cockpit graphics patch. I think most of us have that anyway!

They already did away with the VAS patch by looking at the dimmer lights.

I really only have one other item to add to my wish list, that's to give us a bit more illumination from those landing lights? The "splash" is a bit short. I may ultimately grab the FSFX add on for the Lear. Its going to be one of the best supported Sims that represents good value for money!:-)

Cheers

David.

Ha, ditto! FWIW, they may as well include the cockpit graphics patch. I think most of us have that anyway!

I'm not sure what you are referring to here. If it is the mod that adds some 'age' and reflections to some of the panel gauges,  I personally don't favor that so I hope it remains a user option.

Al

Al, it just gives a little better resolution to the panel and gauges. Go to their facebook page and there is a picture of before and after.

Cheers

Martin

Al, it just gives a little better resolution to the panel and gauges. Go to their facebook page and there is a picture of before and after.

Cheers

Martin

Martin,

I tried the panel update by Mihail Miklasevskij and didn't care for it because it added glare effects to some of the gauges -- just a personal preference on my part.  Is there a non-glare option with this mod that I missed? Or, if you are talking about a different mod, where can I find it (I don't use Facebook)?

Thanks,

Al

That must be a typo? Perhaps they mean GS, Glide Slope lower deflection indicator?

Charlie,

I'm afraid "Glide Slope lower deflection indicator is for localizer only" still leaves me wondering what was meant.

I wonder if two different updates somehow got jumbled together in one sentence? In any case, it's not a big deal and I guess we will find out soon.

Thx,

Al

"I don't think anyone really exceeded M.78 in reality, those straight wings aint an F16, even if the Lear did begin life as a fighter bomber! :smile:"

Hey, if straight wings are good enought for the Bell X1, then what's stopping you?  :smile:

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

The L35A Ver 2.8 is officially available, at least directly from Flysimware.

A big thanks to Flysimware!

Al

Just download the Lear and the MU-2, will install tomorrow! Thanks Flysimware for these updates, you guys are great in supporting your products!

Martin

Hi Folks,

Yep - Flysimware - you're a class act all around - thanks...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Is the update also available on other shop sites?

Andrew

It's on JustFlight.

Just a quick flight and all looking good except for the keyboard/joystick command to engage/disengage nosewheel steering may have changed.

I've not had time to look too closely.

PC Aviator has 2.8 also.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

:dance:  OMG OMG!  :dance:

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556