Sign in to follow this  
Jim Young

Welcome to the Little Navmap, Little Navconnect and Little Logbook Forums!

I am pleased to welcome the developer of Little Navmap, Little Navconnect, and Little Logbook to the AVSIM Freeware Forums!!  Alex Barthel, the developer of these products, and Paul Watts, the official beta tester for the products will be moderating this forum.

Little Navmap is a free open source flight planner, navigation tool, moving map, airport search and airport information system for Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D.

Little Navconnect is a small free open source application that acts as an agent connecting Little Navmap with a flight simulator. This allows to use Little Navmap on Linux or Mac and saves the pain of setting up remote SimConnect links.

Little Logbook is a view and extraction program for the FSX logbook. It allows fast and intuitive search and grouping of logbook entries based on several parameters, as well as export to HTML, CSV and Google Earth KML documents.

Thanks to Alex for allowing AVSIM to host his freeware products here at AVSIM.  If you have questions or want to welcome Alex and Paul, please check out his forum in the Freeware section of AVSIM.

• Upvote 2

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hi Jim,

Thanks very much to  Avsim for hosting this forum.

Alex is bringing out some very exciting updates to Little Navmap soon and will be announcing these in the Forum closer to release.

Kind regards

Looks like a nice app!

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

This is great moving map. Just tried a few flights with it. Love the vertical profile too. Highly recommended

Thank you Alex and Paul.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

This is an amazing bit of software, that I can't fly without now that I've used it. The "show only add-on airports" feature is brilliant, I never knew I had so many. The airport information is also a great feature for planning fuel stops or maintenance.

I also like that after closing down navmap and reopening,it shows your last position and the path flown to get there (until reconnecting to sim again) witch makes flying from last location simple.

I could write a rather long peice on this great freeware software but I'm on my phone typing.

In short if you haven't tried this yet you really should, you won't b be disappointed

Luke Pype

This is great moving map. Just tried a few flights with it. Love the vertical profile too. Highly recommended

Thank you Alex and Paul.

Hi HighTowers and MaDDogz,

Keep an eye out for the next release which will be released before Christmas.

Alex has added lots of requested functionality and is working on providing the Manuals and Release Notes in a new format that you can export to a .pdf or eBook format (i.e. ability to read on you Kindle or tablet).

All the thanks to go to Alex for this excellent software.

Kind regards

Yes, it is a fantastic piece of software, and I have been using it on a regular basis. Thanks Alex and Team!!! :drinks::yahoo::clapping:

Bob "roadwarrior" Werab

Config: ASUS Prime Motherboard, RYZEN 5, 32 GB Ram, Radeon RX5700 XT, 2 TB SSD