Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Sorry P3D

Good luck in the XP world Rich! Nice to have know ya' ;) 

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I love XP10 and will fly XP11 also...i love to fly helicopters on XP and also some GA like Airfoillabs 172 and IXEG 737.

But...I also love P3D and will stick with it until addons like PMDG NGX, Fslabs A320...come to XP. 

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

1.Awsome planes;

2. super weather gen

3.awsome ground textures from FL200 above

4. ATC

you forgot no. 5. ding, ding, ding, ding....VAS is too low...CTD....

• Upvote 2

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

you forgot no. 5. ding, ding, ding, ding....VAS is too low...CTD....

in 4 years of simming i had dinging 1 time and that was in FSX , all with vas issues are simply ppl who refuse to lower sliders (mostly AI and scenery sliders) OR terrible PCs wanting too much eye candy .

With P3D i never had VAS issues but i do a have a solid PC  so .. :D

Those who LOve SCENery more than Planes should simply move to X-plane .... coz P3D all they will get is popping buildings and continuous terrain texture loading...

cheers,

jaff

• Upvote 1

IPACS.......please add a decent ATC system and realistic AI planes/schedules to AeroFly FS2, so that I can forget this P3D/FSX v X-Plane argument.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

As we know, nowadays a lot of bots are posting in forums and social media, thus no reason to chafe at postings from... we all know who is meant :D.

P.S. why can't I choose smileys icons on my mobile, even in the "desktop version"?

• Upvote 1

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

No it is not poppycock, brother.

XP has never done a good job of simulating a commercial airline environment. In that regard it remains a GA sim. So what if it has some high fidelity tube liners? IN XP you continue to fly them in a vacuum.

None of the desktop simulation platforms simulates the commercial aviation environment out of the box. These are all add-ons. 

From someone who has actually flown commercial and state aviation it is much more than picking your favorite airplane and seeing AI traffic. If that is your metric it is totally inadequate.

• Upvote 1

Laminar......pleas add a decent ATC system and realistic AI planes/schedules to X-Plane 11, so that everyone can forget this P3D/FSX v X-Plane argument. :smile:

• Upvote 3

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

We go through this every single time a new version of anything comes out and screen shots are posted.

Screen shots I've seen thus far are nice, but I've never seen a bad screen shot of a new product.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

How many times are you going to repeat the same thing over and over and over?

Every time someone uses the word "poppycock" ... :-)

spacer.png

There are only so many ways to flog a dead horse. Topic closed

• Upvote 2