Sign in to follow this  
caaront

My 1st Aerofly FS 2 screen shot

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey guys I am downloading Aerofly 2 now. I just stumbled upon this! So with this sim, do your set your antialiasing options in the sim or the graphic card control panel? I know with XP and FSX they like to handle those settings.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys I am downloading Aerofly 2 now. I just stumbled upon this! So with this sim, do your set your antialiasing options in the sim or the graphic card control panel? I know with XP and FSX they like to handle those settings.

This sim likes it set to where they have it, and I read a post by one of the team that NI has no effect in this sim, and AA is set at 4MSAA.

I was told to set NCP to enhance the game settings, but could not notice any difference until I used very high AA settings in NCP and then the sim was a slideshow.

I went and got a 27" monitor and the crispness of everything, even at 1080p, blows me away, it looks so real.

Can you post a few more shots?

Will do.

This sim likes it set to where they have it, and I read a post by one of the team that NI has no effect in this sim, and AA is set at 4MSAA.

I was told to set NCP to enhance the game settings, but could not notice any difference until I used very high AA settings in NCP and then the sim was a slideshow.

I went and got a 27" monitor and the crispness of everything, even at 1080p, blows me away, it looks so real.

Will do.

Thanks! So I did my first flight in the VR Rift last night, and OMG. This sim is just off the charts! The clearness of it and getting those frame rates is just mind boggling. I ended up staying up there for 7 hours on a work night lol.

• Upvote 1

And it's one of the best I've seen! Your clouds look completely different from other screenshots, how come?

• Upvote 1