Sign in to follow this  
sfgiants13

Pacsim SLC Released

I thought I'd give everyone a HU that Pacsim released their SLC scenery and the screenshots look amazing.  Since I'm a DL guy I've been waiting for this one for a while.  I haven't bought it yet but I will this weekend and give it a test run.  If anyone has bought it already please give your thoughts!  It sure has been a great month for releases with more to come.

http://www.islandsim.com/salt-lake-city-int.html

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

Thanks for the HU,

Been looking forward to SLC so I can do nice flights to KDEN.

6GB!!!!!!! What!

FLS A320

Taxi2Gate LFPG

SLC 

and PMDG 747v3 to come great year :)

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Did a VAS test since it 6GB on works old PC running FSX. 

FPS are fine I turned all 3D cars OFF everything else on.

Default SLC with Global

VAS-SLC.jpg

New SLC

VAS-SLC-2.jpg

With PMDG 777
VAS-SLC-3.jpg

More to show area

runways.jpg

area.jpg

SLC
slc-area.jpg

slc-runways.jpg

slc-runways-close.jpg

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Read above 

Default SLC with Global

I also use Vector.

There website says FTX Vector will interfere with this scenery. Anyone running it with FTX Global and Vector active?

Eric 

Read up.

I said global and vector right above your question!!!

You just have to have bridges off if you have a conflict.

Pointless trying to do helpful replies when no on even reads.

Next question would be compatibility with OpenLC NA.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Next question would be compatibility with OpenLC NA.

Kind regards, Michael

The Surrounding area is done in photo real you will notice it a bit when you cross over to NA but it's a large area.

Marty

Thanks for the HU - downloading it now...  :drinks:

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

This scenery is very nicely done. I'm using ORBX Global, Vector, OpenLC NA, ASN2016, REX4 Textures and MyTraffic 6 and I'm not getting any performance issues at all, even with all of the scenery settings activated. My FPS was good and did not seem to have any issues with VAS either.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Sorry to re-activate this old thread, but I have a slight problem with the scenery. At night, the building textures are semi-transparent and I can see through them which really looks weird. To check, position yourself at gate A2 at night. From that gate, I can see through the textures. Does anybody else also has that problem?

Edit: During the day, the textures are perfectly fine and not transparent.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Sorry to re-activate this old thread, but I have a slight problem with the scenery. At night, the building textures are semi-transparent and I can see through them which really looks weird. To check, position yourself at gate A2 at night. From that gate, I can see through the textures. Does anybody else also has that problem?

Edit: During the day, the textures are perfectly fine and not transparent.

Do you use PTA with the checked option for Autogen lighting? Please un-check it and test again. I don't have SLC yet (busy with LFPG and EHAM flying), but I had exactly the same problem as you descried with AS LIRF.

I have all their packages and currently using them with P3Dv3.  Great developer!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)