Sign in to follow this  
BLACKCLIP

Xtreme prototypes GLJ25

12 minutes ago, gpf3m said:

Having issues with the Lear.  I down-loaded the Version for Prepar3d V4 and I get yellow flashing line in the VC cockpit and most of the yoke is not displayed.  Dynamic lighting is off.

Did you set OPTIMIZE_PARTS=0 in the Prepar3D.cfg file.

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

No I did not.  I just added it and it now seams to work fine.  Thank you very much.

I've been looking for a decent classic Learjet for a while now. While Milviz's upcoming Learjet 60XR will feature a much more digital cockpit layout with Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21 avionics, the ability to integrate both the GTN 650 and GTN 750 in the Xtreme Prototypes Learjet 25D VC really makes this an awesome package. The interior and exterior models are superb, the attention to detail is simply excellent. I've taken a few screenshots:

https://goo.gl/hX8Tf9

I highly recommend this aircraft to anyone looking for a fantastic looking bizjet with GTN 750 capability and incredible performance.

Cheers,

Jerome

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Lenny777 said:

Did you set OPTIMIZE_PARTS=0 in the Prepar3D.cfg file.

please anyone,why do you need to alter this,I have lots of Aircraft in P3dv4 that work fine and do not need this alteration to the config! so why does this Aircraft need it?

Peter

This is explained at length in the manual. They say it is an issue to be dealt with by LM. 

If you don't want to make this change they offer an alternative - just install FSX version in P3D. 

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

Some good news from Lockheed Martin (for developers of complex simulations and for all our users):

"We were able to revisit some of the logic of OPTIMIZE_PARTS combined with large counts of animations/visibility tags. We will have a change to support larger numbers in the next public release. We do not have a date when it will be available, but we will announce it soon as possible. Thanks for your assistance in tracking down this issue!" -Adam Breed, Prepar3D® Engineering Project Manager

Official post: https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6309&t=117145&start=15

• Upvote 3

Alain Rouleau

Producer - X-Series
Xtreme Prototypes, Inc.
Montreal (Canada)

How do you get the pilots to show up in the vc?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

21 minutes ago, warbirds said:

How do you get the pilots to show up in the vc?

Click on the center logo on the captain's yoke (pg 3 of the release notes in the manual).

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

20 hours ago, Xtreme67 said:

Some good news from Lockheed Martin (for developers of complex simulations and for all our users):

"We were able to revisit some of the logic of OPTIMIZE_PARTS combined with large counts of animations/visibility tags. We will have a change to support larger numbers in the next public release. We do not have a date when it will be available, but we will announce it soon as possible. Thanks for your assistance in tracking down this issue!" -Adam Breed, Prepar3D® Engineering Project Manager

Official post: https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6309&t=117145&start=15

Please try to keep us informed because when this is fixed, I'm in.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

1 hour ago, RudiJG1 said:

Click on the center logo on the captain's yoke (pg 3 of the release notes in the manual).

Thanks, I just wanted to see what my pilots would look like with sunglasses :)

Click on pic for larger image

snake%20pilots-X2.png

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

1 hour ago, odourboy said:

Please try to keep us informed because when this is fixed, I'm in.

While we have no control on what LMT does and when their products are released, our sources are telling us that the OPTIMIZE_PARTS issue is resolved in the beta version of Prepar3D® v4.1 already in the testing phase. When the update is out, hopefully very soon, I guess it will be announced on the Prepar3D® website. Again, this is an undocumented simulator issue, not an addon issue. We only helped them tracking it down. So there will be no patch from our side, you will only need to update your simulation platform to 4.1.

Please note that our native versions for Prepar3D® v4.x and v3.x have much more 3D animations and features than the FSX version. However, systems and procedures are the same on all platforms and this has no impact on the simulation.

• Upvote 3

Alain Rouleau

Producer - X-Series
Xtreme Prototypes, Inc.
Montreal (Canada)

29 minutes ago, Xtreme67 said:

While we have no control on what LMT does and when their products are released, our sources are telling us that the OPTIMIZE_PARTS issue is resolved in the beta version of Prepar3D® v4.1 already in the testing phase. When the update is out, hopefully very soon, I guess it will be announced on the Prepar3D® website. Again, this is an undocumented simulator issue, not an addon issue. We only helped them tracking it down. So there will be no patch from our side, you will only need to update your simulation platform to 4.1.

Please note that our native versions for Prepar3D® v4.x and v3.x have much more 3D animations and features than the FSX version. However, systems and procedures are the same on all platforms and this has no impact on the simulation.

Thanks Alain!

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

Does OPTIMIZE_PARTS=0 decrease performance?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Don't get hung up on this optimize parts thing, just simply install the FSX version into P3Dv4. The only difference I have found so far is that with the FSX version you will not have the balance control on the 8 track tape player. 

They are working on a solution with LM for this so buy it, fly it, and soon you will be able to run the full version with optimize parts on with the P3Dv4 version. It seems LM will be adding more animation parts slots to the cockpit in the near future so this can happen. 

This plane ranks right up there with PMDG, Real Air and A2A so letting this small temporary problem stop you is just keeping you from the best small jet in any flightsim to date. 

• Upvote 1

i-5vbvgq6-S.png