Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[02MAR17] Bring on the Updates!

Robert did say the update would be in a few days, now that is a broad term. Tomorrow is only 1 week since he said that so we can ask again in a couple more days and see if there is a update on the update.

JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

What is very interesting to me is that we have entered a new area of promotion within the tech world. What I mean is that I used to think that Steve Jobbs was the best at planting a seed (like Skipper RR has done) and sit back and watch the excitement or rumours grow.   TThis has now changed and I believe that RR has supplanted Apple in this regard - reference the 747 release!!  That was a thing of beauty. 

Lastly - have we have all forgotten the PigeonWorks banner that Super-Support-Guy Kyle is running with?  Another great example of how good these guys promote!

4 hours ago, AirCanada235 said:

What is very interesting to me is that we have entered a new area of promotion within the tech world. What I mean is that I used to think that Steve Jobbs was the best at planting a seed (like Skipper RR has done) and sit back and watch the excitement or rumours grow.   TThis has now changed and I believe that RR has supplanted Apple in this regard - reference the 747 release!!  That was a thing of beauty. 

Lastly - have we have all forgotten the PigeonWorks banner that Super-Support-Guy Kyle is running with?  Another great example of how good these guys promote!

Better than those rainbow hug* bears from a few years ago.

• Upvote 1

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

6 hours ago, AirCanada235 said:

what's your point?

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

2 hours ago, Piotr007 said:

Better than those rainbow hug* bears from a few years ago.

They are called care bears. No joking about the care bears please.  

8 hours ago, serviceceiling said:

They are called care bears. No joking about the care bears please.  

*care* bears (cynical one). That was what I was talking about.

Cynical/sarcastic care bears! But I do love pigeons more!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

8 days... Uhm, I hope they are not having problems with this new update process...

James Goggi

Can I remind everyone Robert giving time frames is......well, lets say he has a long history of "Days" "Weeks" " in your hands soon" the classic "soon" and the never to be forgot " the NG will come this Summer" and even a video saying the same and.......14 months after that "summer" it came out.

So a remainder when Robert gives any hint of a time frame just :laugh::laugh: and say, "yer OK Robert!!!":blink::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Just fly...it'll be out when it's out.  It's not unflyable now without the update.

There is also a great big "real" world out there!!

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Obviously they're waiting for Prepar3d V5, which will be 128 bit and feature Matrix-style VR dongles that plug directly into your brain stem. 

Alex Pugh 

I would be more interested in any updates or improvements to the 777 or 737 that could be brought about by new coding techniques developed in the 747.

• Upvote 2

David Porrett