Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

Boston-Logan V2 out tonight!

Ya, patiently waiting for the library managers to put it up for us...come on guys!

Guest abent

George, Your Boston scenery looks really wonderful from the screen shots I've seen. I have your previous version installed. Thanks to you from all the Maritime flyers for supplying us with a major US airport to fly to.Thanks again George.Adam

Guest bobsk8

How do frame rates compare with the default BOS FPS?

Oh, yeah I cant wait. In my opinion this is one of the best if not the best freeware sceneries available. Thanks!

Guest tcable

George gets excellent performance out of his scenery. It's comprable to the default IMHO.Tim

Guest neilb

me thinks all the library staff are too busy flying around Boston ;)

I can't speak for Avsim, but my guess -purely a guess- is that Avsim is holding off on it to perhaps prepare their servers for the onslaught that will no doubt ensue, or to perhaps coordinate its release with a frontpage announcement.Either way, looks like awesome scenery. Does it have any animation?Bryan

Flytampa's front page has the screenshots and under features says static and animated traffic! I already own their KSEA but this is the best freeware goody I've seen in a long time!

It seems items are usually uploaded fairly quick on Avsim. This one seems be taking awhile. Hope it gets released soon.

Guest DK8290

wow ... 1140 views of this thread .......maybe Avsim is scared of the mad rush to download.Looks excellent from the pics.

Guest neilb

Thursdays files have been announced....no KBOS :((((((((((

Well I was going to do a flight to Boston tonight, but it's getting late now. I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow.

Guest HeavyFan

Yea me TOO! Are the AVSIM guy's Awake or What?? It's been almost a day already with no update yet!