Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vilk

2006 GA Aircraft Wish List

Guest Vilk

to start it off:- diamond twin star- cessna 185(i know both are in the works, can't wait)- cessna 172- cessna 150(and i specifically mean 172 and 150 from carenado :-))- twin otter- glastar (oh yeah! either that or i'll scrape a coupla grand together and buy the real thing :-))yours?(please, GA only)

Guest SoarPics

Lancair IVP, with a choice between full glass or steam cockpit. Fast, nimble and sexy.Doesn't hurt to dream that someone like RealAir or Carenado would make one.Greg

Guest Vilk

have thee no wish of thy own? :-)like, hmmm, say, a 208 on floats or something...

DreamFleet -- Lancair (it's in the works Greg :-))FeelThere -- Embraer LegacyFSD -- Hawker 125-700

Cessna 180 taildragger on wheels, floats and skis. I recently checked out pictures of the "Iditorod Airforce" and 99% of the bush planes owned by the pilots who make up that group are 180 taildraggers.

Of course I have wishes!I'd love to see something less practical: Pitt's S2C with a realair spitfire style VC (3D gauges)...I'd love to see something more practical: Cherokee Six, Beech Sundowner or Travelair...I'd love to see somthing necessary: An update to Flight1's meridian!

Wow...this seems to be a cyclical topic going around lately...Mooney Ovation Mooney Ovation Mooney Ovation... ;)Lancair IV-P or PropjetExtra EA-500Cessna Skyhawk SP with Garmin G1000 panel Piper 6X or XT w/Avidyne panel....The Cirrus(s) have changed the way I look at private GA

Hi there,I would love to see a nice payware PA 23-250 (Piper Aztec), 1970's era with a nice panel.J.C. (MYNN)PPL ASEL,AMEL

Guest Adverse Yawn

I am really suprised that nobody has completed the following popular aircraft:* Piper Arrow 201-RT (the turbo and T-tail version).* Grumman American AA5 (A and B variants)In addition I would like something a little different:* Antanov AN2Aerobatic (Extreme FM fidelity and fully hands and feet off spinability is a must).* Yak 52T (taildragger version).* I totally agree a poper Pitts S2C is strangely missing.* Extra 300L

Guest Peter Sidoli

to start it off:- diamond twin starhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/139073.jpg

Guest Peter Sidoli

>we could always tweak the model a bit, no? ;-)> NO :-) We could always tweak the real aircraft with bigger engines ;-)Peter

Guest Roadkill

I'm glad I read the responses before supplying my own answer...which would be the American General Tiger. Yawn, I'm surprised more people did not come up with this one.

Guest biplaneflyer

A SMALL List:- Beagle, Pup 100 and 150, 206 DeHavilland:- DH51 DH53 Humming Bird DH60 Moth DH80 Puss Moth Jackaroo DH82a (Mod.) DH83 Fox Moth DH84 Dragon DH85 Leopard Moth DH86 Express DH87 Hornet Moth DH90 Dragonfly DH94 Moth Minor Aviamilano Falco and Nibbio Stemme S10VT Grob G109B Extra 400 and 500 Ruschymeyer R90 WT9 Dynamic AE Magnum that'll do for starters (all done to a least Rick Piper standard!) :-)

A Cessna 402 B or C model!! And the Aztec is a real good idea!![hr color=#000000][table border=0" width="98%" id="table1" height="4" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2][td width=500]Jason CYOO - Formerly MYNN[br /]General Aviation Fan[br][/b]P4 3.2Ghz, 1GB Ram, FX5900 128MB, XP SP2.[br /][br /]

with a dynamic virtual cockpitC99C402 A B and C, preferably a CLear 24,25,35and all these with a freighter option!

>http://www.microsoft.com/austria/education/projekte.mspx>>...has a link to the austrian freeware diamond twin. It's>version 1.0 now...not sure if that has a functional cockpit or>not. Rather than figure out how to translate, I'll just>download and test!Er, not worth the bother I think... This is an elementary school project I think...http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/139127.jpg

Hello ! my wishes for 2006 :singles : Cessna 172N Skyhawk II Cessna 182Q Skylane II Piper PA-28-201T Turbo Arrow IIItwins : Piper Seneca II ( made in quality standart set by Dreamfleet or Carenado )Cessna 340A Cessna 421C Golden Eagle ( made in quality standart set by Dreamfleet or Carenado )