rtodepart

Aimee whats next now???

46 posts in this topic

Hi just wanted to ask if there is any plans on what you guys have in mind as far as what to focus on next ??? if there is any kind of specific areas where you like to get some feedback ??? ill be more than happy to help I'm sure some other are too but without an idea on where to start its a bit hard for me so please let me know ... thanks in advance

.... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I second this request - where do we provide feedback to the team?

Are you reading this forum?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping shes gona answer here so everyone can see where or what to do ....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's next? Well, it's early access, which usually means development slows to a crawl and the game remains in a perpetual beta state. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

What's next? Well, it's early access, which usually means development slows to a crawl and the game remains in a perpetual beta state. 

Im only looking to get a list of things they want to get feedback (positive feedback) or where are they gona start changing/improving on ...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

Im only looking to get a list of things they want to get feedback (positive feedback) or where are they gona start changing/improving on ...

To be honest they could try changing/improving on absolutely everything from the ground up (forgive the pun)! Usually early access has at least the core functions and if this is the case it will go the same way as Flight School because it is still Flight School in effect. Low end graphics are worse than FS9! But it's not just about graphics. The whole way the sim is constructed is gamey. That may well be the intention. But at least FS9/FSX and P3D allow the user to play it either as a game or be more serious. They have a long way to go just to get within shouting distance of P3D 32bit and XPL. As I said elsewhere even Sailaway is a better product than FSW!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DTG have actually said..

This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.

This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.

“Flight Sim World is very much still in development. There are still more features and gameplay options which need to be implemented over the next few months which we are excited to share with you as they are made available.”

So, instead of asking such questions just a few hours after the game has been released, have a look at http://store.steampowered.com/app/389280/Flight_Sim_World/ for your answers, or maybe ask at their site.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Wobbie said:

DTG have actually said..

This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.

This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.

“Flight Sim World is very much still in development. There are still more features and gameplay options which need to be implemented over the next few months which we are excited to share with you as they are made available.”

So, instead of asking such questions just a few hours after the game has been released, have a look at http://store.steampowered.com/app/389280/Flight_Sim_World/ for your answers, or maybe ask at their site.

No wonder they gave it away free to Flight school users. That says a lot!

Edited by vololiberista
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now im wondering if i was not clear on what i was looking to get and who i was asking the question to ?? Maybe i need to rephrase myself... I may need to ask the mods to delete this and ill start all over again ....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, vololiberista said:

This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.

The key words here, "may or may not change further"  and "wait and see if the game progresses further" have me a bit concerned.  I just don't get them adding this to their comments hinting it may not progress any further than where it is now.  I'm sure they could/should have selected their wording better, at least from an optimistic stand point.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, beechcaptain said:

The key words here, "may or may not change further"  and "wait and see if the game progresses further" have me a bit concerned.  I just don't get them adding this to their comments hinting it may not progress any further than where it is now.  I'm sure they could/should have selected their wording better, at least from an optimistic stand point.

DTG did not add this to their comments. This is a standard Steam notification on any game, sim, or whatever when it's and early release product.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, vololiberista said:

No wonder they gave it away free to Flight school users. That says a lot!

We all know how you feel about FSW. Why not take a rest and quit interjecting your vinegar comments in all the threads about FSW. This does nothing for the benefit of the conversations.

We appreciate anything constructive you have to say but constantly beating this "Early Release" product accomplishes nothing.

 

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, beechcaptain said:

The key words here, "may or may not change further"  and "wait and see if the game progresses further" have me a bit concerned.  I just don't get them adding this to their comments hinting it may not progress any further than where it is now.  I'm sure they could/should have selected their wording better, at least from an optimistic stand point.

Isn't that just boilerplate language used by virtually every early-access product?  I'm pretty sure I saw it on Perfect Golf as well, back when it was still in (extended) EA status. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, vololiberista said:

No wonder they gave it away free to Flight school users. That says a lot!

You're just trying to resist vololiberista :-)

Sooner or latter you'll be in ... and if not, you will be missing ...

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites