Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rsrandazzo

[10JUN17] PMDG 777-200LRF Available for Prepar3D v3 and Prepar3D v4

Thank you very much guys! I will enjoy flying 777 and 747 in P3D V4 for sure!

Cheers,

Gordon

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

In all seriousness, even though the addons are trickling in bit by bit for v4. this is faster then I remember for V3 and this is more of a comprehensive update for the developers, so I am pleased so far.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

any body having issue with panel stats?

I keep saving the panel stat that I want to start with and ever time I load into P3D and the 777 it load the default engines running. Even when I save and set the startup state to what I want. next time i get in the startup stat is blank and engines are running.

Hi Vincent,

Welcome to the forum!

No, I have no such issues. Panel state is saving and loading up next time I load up the 777. Also no issues with the 744.

(Please note it is forum policy to add your full name to your posts, have a look here please.)

PMDG team, thanks for your effort to make the Boeing fleet compatible with P3DV4 in such a expedite and high quality manner. Both the 747 and the 777 is working very well for me. Missing of cause the 737, but it arrives when ready. 

Thanks again.:biggrin:

Jan E. Stene

Norway (ENZV)

9 hours ago, vincent272 said:

any body having issue with panel stats?

I keep saving the panel stat that I want to start with and ever time I load into P3D and the 777 it load the default engines running. Even when I save and set the startup state to what I want. next time i get in the startup stat is blank and engines are running.

Make sure that you aren't attempting to use a v3 panel state in v4. I believe this is explicitly stated at the beginning of this thread.

Kyle Rodgers

20 hours ago, vincent272 said:

Even when I save and set the startup state to what I want. next time i get in the startup stat is blank and engines are running.

I've had this issue when the sim wasn't run as administrator. 

Any word on the PMDG 777-300ER Expansion Package being released for v4? 

Thanks,

Keith

Keith (CanAmRyder) Sacramento, Ca USA

i7 13700k 3.4ghz MSI MPG Z790 Gaming Carbon Wifi Nvidia RTX 4080 FE 16gb CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 RAM 64GB DDR5 5600MHz Windows 11 Pro (23H2) Prepar3D v5.4.9.28482 / v6.1.11 LG 34" Ultrawide Curved / ASUS 32" Curved

Not yet. We are (or PMDG is) awaiting a hotfix from LM.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

As always, if there are updates, we make a post to that effect. No post - no update. No need to post a question asking for one, because you'll just be told the obvious.

We appreciate the enthusiasm, of course, but figured I'd point it out.

Kyle Rodgers

I said it before and will ask it again... Any chance you can use the time waiting for LM on getting the NGX ready? 

Cheers 

Ben

+1 - I am sure PMDG have already thought about it.. but I would love to have the P3D NGX's while we wait for 777 as well. 

Thanks

Zain

Zain Uddin

25 minutes ago, Ben311 said:

I said it before and will ask it again... Any chance you can use the time waiting for LM on getting the NGX ready?

I assume they know how to manage their time.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

2 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

I assume they know how to manage their time.

What is this time management you speak of?

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators