Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[10JUN17] PMDG 777-200LRF Available for Prepar3D v3 and Prepar3D v4

5 hours ago, Tabs said:

Also, in case anyone asks:

The 300ER has some odd issues in v4 currently related to the ground movement camera system that weren't there in v3. We're trying to get LM to take a look at it and fix. As soon as that's resolved we'll release it for v4.

Thanks for sharing....

Great News!  Lets 777! :gaul:

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

Is it possible to move the liverys from v3 to v4 or do we need to download them again? 

Though not mentioned, do you have to install the 3 Simconect files to get the 777 functioning correctly? 

41 minutes ago, warriorpilot said:

Any screenshots of the dynamic lighting? I am currently working till 8PM :nangis:

It looks amazing! Just installed it and I did a 30mins test flight from KLAX to KLAX :)

2017-6-10_15-29-6-760g5ums.jpg

2017-6-10_15-29-39-53puqm.jpeg

I have just jumped onto pmdg website to purchase 777 base pack for p3d v 4. However it says it's only compatible upto v3.x as below;

PMDG 777-200LR/F BASE PACKAGE for Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D. (v2.4-v3.x)

Is this still the correct product and they just haven't updated the info, or do i have the wrong item in my basket?

Thanks

27 minutes ago, shaunhftm said:

Is this still the correct product and they just haven't updated the info, or do i have the wrong item in my basket?

They have not updated the sales stuff yet..., last I looked the QOTSII wasn't up to date in that regard either.  Any installer for PMDG 777LRF you obtain today from PMDG will be V3/V4 compatible.

Dan Downs KCRP

5 minutes ago, downscc said:

They have not updated the sales stuff yet..., last I looked the QOTSII wasn't up to date in that regard either.  Any installer for PMDG 777LRF you obtain today from PMDG will be V3/V4 compatible.

Excellent. Thanks Dan

Thank you very much for this update, PMDG! 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

did a quick 3 hour flight in V4 and it runs very nice, now time for them "quick" 15 hour flights lol 

Guess its time to whip the card out again... said it before, I'll say it again, WORTH IT! 

A splendid time is guaranteed for all.

10 hours ago, Tabs said:

Also, in case anyone asks:

The 300ER has some odd issues in v4 currently related to the ground movement camera system that weren't there in v3. We're trying to get LM to take a look at it and fix. As soon as that's resolved we'll release it for v4.

Is this info giving us a view on the 747-8 addon status? If you have "issues" to get the camera on the older 77W to work in v4 - you have the same on the -8 or maybe nothing newer from the -8 that you could use for the 77W? And: All those updates for v4 - are they disturbing the development of the -8? 

Thanks anyway for your information concerning the 77W! :)

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

5 hours ago, warriorpilot said:

Any screenshots of the dynamic lighting? I am currently working till 8PM :nangis:

Here is a shot on how the landing lights splash on scenery....

Notice the how the tail end of FedEx van driving by is lighted...as well as the shack on the right.   I have to say the landing light spashes on the side of the aircraft are 1000% nicer than in V3....no pixelation and I'm assuming this is to the dynamic lighting?  Whatever the reason...it looks soooo good.   About to take my FedEx paint on an inaugural run from KMEM to KTPA.

lIXwTv.jpg

Here is the same scene with the lights off

iy7ogM.jpg

And finally the front view with the lovely splash under the nose from the nose gear lights.  Also note I captured the beacon flash, which is very convincingly bouncing off those huge GE-90 nacelles. :biggrin:

I also have the wing-root taxi turn-off lights on...splashing off the leading edge of the engine.

sjzH4w.jpg

She is just as buttery-smooth as the Queen in V4....this is without doubt a paradigm-shift in how we enjoy our hobby!   

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg