CAG2

Old Aerosoft Store + PMDG products

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I have a quick question. If I purchased PMDG products from Aerosoft BEFORE the new store design came in, I can download the new versions once they are out right?

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You can download them from the Aerosoft store as before.

There is a link to the old download area.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So that means the download link from the old store will allow me to download the new version, correct?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CAG2 said:

So that means the download link from the old store will allow me to download the new version, correct?

Thanks

Please ensure that you have a look at the threads that we pin at the top of forums. They usually answer questions like this.

AEROSOFT-CD/DVD & DOWNLOAD CUSTOMERS We completed this update on Saturday morning, 10JUN17. It will take a few days for us to get all of the necessary pieces to Aerosfot so that they may update their own DVD and Download customers. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this update is simply too comprehensive to be bundled into a micro-update for instant installation. We anticipate having all of the pieces to Aerosoft for their distribution on 15JUN17.

Source:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Please ensure that you have a look at the threads that we pin at the top of forums. They usually answer questions like this.

AEROSOFT-CD/DVD & DOWNLOAD CUSTOMERS We completed this update on Saturday morning, 10JUN17. It will take a few days for us to get all of the necessary pieces to Aerosfot so that they may update their own DVD and Download customers. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this update is simply too comprehensive to be bundled into a micro-update for instant installation. We anticipate having all of the pieces to Aerosoft for their distribution on 15JUN17.

Source:

 

I know - I saw that, I was just concerned that the update would not be available for people who purchased from the old store (FYI they switched store systems a couple months back). Thanks for the help anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CAG2 said:

I know - I saw that, I was just concerned that the update would not be available for people who purchased from the old store (FYI they switched store systems a couple months back). Thanks for the help anyways.

That is a question for Aerosoft.  PMDG has not control over their web site policies.  I was able to get to a screen full of my old purchases from a link Aerosoft provided in their new format.  However, PMDG had nothing to do with me finding that link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course you will be able to get the update :)

In your customeraccount click on "Instant Downloads" and then you will find a button to access all your orders from the old shop.

Once PMDG sent us all the update files and once we got them uploaded you will be able to get your new installer from right there.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Emi said:

Of course you will be able to get the update :)

In your customeraccount click on "Instant Downloads" and then you will find a button to access all your orders from the old shop.

Once PMDG sent us all the update files and once we got them uploaded you will be able to get your new installer from right there.

Thanks Emi,

Just as a reminder folks, rarely if ever do the vendors not get the updates from the developers. It just usually takes time, especially when you have vendors and developers in different parts of the world trying to communicate as well as other things that take time. Its important to be patient with the release of new sims and the addons we all love. I hate waiting just like the rest of you, but I would rather have a working update with few to no problems rather then a quick update plagued with bugs...thats just me, but its good policy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, thanks for the help. I was just a bit confused as I've been told that there is a chance it won't make it to the old store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark,

Under all circumstances- it is really a question to take up with Aerosoft.  We won't know the answer here...

Sorry,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now