Rimax

Black Screen with PMDG 737 NGX

A very unusual thing has happened after a complete reinstall of Windows 10, Prepar3D v3, and many other utilities and addons in my PC.

When I start P3D v3 and select PMDG 737 in the initial screen I got a black screen that remains frozen until I stop it through the Task Manager. This doesn't happen with other planes that have a normal behaviour and can be flown normally. The default and some purchaded ones have also a correct behaviour. I unistalled and reinstalled P3D once more to see if it helps, but no results after it.

Before the overhaul, I didn't have any problem with PMDG planes which I've flown for a long time.

Please, can anybody help me because I'm completelly lost.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Ricard,

Are you running FSUIPC5? It seems people are having issues with that.

2 hours ago, Rimax said:

I unistalled and reinstalled P3D once more to see if it helps, but no results after it.

Uninstalls/reinstalls rarely ever fix anything, so they're primarily a waste of time, and they can even end up making things worse. I'd avoid them unless someone from a support function specifically tells you to do it.

Speaking of, for activation-related issues, you should reach out to us directly at the official avenue for support: support.precisionmanuals.com. This is the community support forum, where users help other users.