Sign in to follow this  
tecto

[P3D v4] Instant replay issue

So after take off I hide the gear, make a turn and then want to see this again. So I'm choosing instant replay. - obviously

But If I hide a gear as mentioned above my plane during take off will be in the same state as when entering "Instant replay".
It looks awful when it's speeding up on the runway without gear. I've noticed that this also refers to flaps and speed brakes. It "remembers" the last state of the plane in the replay.

How to fix this?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm new to P3D but a seasoned FSXer...this used to happen in FSX the replay mode isn't independent from the live feed so to speak.  Whether this is fixed or not in P3D I don't know, sounds like it isn't.  In FSX you needed FSRecorder to fix the problem which sadly wasn't supported under FSX Steam edition.  Again not sure if this even works or ever has done for P3D.

I can't believe that this issue STILL hasn't been addressed in P3D. It's the same with landing. The speedbrakes are extended for the entire approach on replay mode. Sorry, but that's just laziness on LM's part. This has been an issue since FSX. 

• Upvote 3

Same here, after all this time we still have a crappy replay system. When will it get fixed?

• Upvote 1