Sign in to follow this  
whamil77

690B Discrepancy List

If those are the only bugs in need of removing,  that tells me that the Turbo Commander is a relatively solid release..

Well done, Carenado!  :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Bert

I knew my idea of BUG GUTZ 2.0 would be a hit. Now if we just had smell o vision my idea of  "Barf Bag HD" with phrases like " I'll be fine. Could you turn a little slower. Its the heat." and the classic, " Must have been breakfast." I know, I know WAY OT but at least it takes our mind off some issues which the Dev probably will not mind. BTW flying the Commander now. No bugs or barf though. Getting ready to unscrew some int lights though. Maybe some duct tape over them for the time being.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, JIMJAM said:

I knew my idea of BUG GUTZ 2.0 would be a hit. Now if we just had smell o vision my idea of  "Barf Bag HD" with phrases like " I'll be fine. Could you turn a little slower. Its the heat." and the classic, " Must have been breakfast." I know, I know WAY OT but at least it takes our mind off some issues which the Dev probably will not mind. BTW flying the Commander now. No bugs or barf though. Getting ready to unscrew some int lights though. Maybe some duct tape over them for the time being.

Guys, seriously don't bother with BUG GUTZ 2.0 HD unless you have Aircraft Cleaner v2.  AC-v1 was totally half-baked because they never had a mechanic's creeper so you could really get the belly clean.  Painfully obvious they never actually had any testers who cleaned an airplane IRL because everyone knows the belly is the most fun part.  I heard they're testing a vision blur effect for when the de-greaser drips in your eyes, but I'm not sure the VAS hit is gonna be worth it.

• Upvote 1

This expensive,time consuming and frustrating hobby needs more humor. The ATC has aways been brain dead but even with edit voice pack maxed out its still slow to me. Orbyx needs to add special communications around their fields which at least around here rival any Springer episode. Orbyx reminds me of a creepy zombie Mayberry.Their attempt at simulating people is eerie at best. Its where pilots go and end up as beef jerky sold at the local store.

But back to reality. I flew the Carenado  Aero Commander last night and noticed it has the same issue with no gauge lights only all the cabin lights on. Am I the only freight pilot with vampire hours,tin foil covered windows,sleeps on conveyor belts and survives on 6 hr old coffee and vending machines?? I have flown with a flashlight clenched betreen my teeth before guess its time to sharpen those skills. Is every one a 9-5er who flies the boss and his, ummmm, secretary to the beach for that important 2x a week meeting?

23 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

If those are the only bugs in need of removing,  that tells me that the Turbo Commander is a relatively solid release..

Well done, Carenado!  :biggrin:

+1

• Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

3 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

+1

I see your +1 and I'll raise you +1

• Upvote 1

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

On 7/21/2017 at 5:27 PM, Ron Attwood said:

+1

Hope we'll see some paints from you, Ron!

:-)

I would LOVE a weathered one thats seen its share of grass/dirt strips and has been gutted with a few msc boxes/freight etc. The perfect candidate to make into a cargo plane. Someone make it happen.

And while I am making wishes a Aerostar would sell really well. One of the best flying fast small twin I ever had the op to bum rides on.

The panel and cabin lighting need to be fixed. It is wrong and should of been corrected in v1.1. The Cheyenne also has lighting issues that have not been corrected. I find it hard overlook this twice. Carenado folks I hope you read the forum. I tried to submit a support request but it refused to work for me.

Panel rocker switch should turn the panel lighting off/on. The cabin rocker switch should turn the cabin lighting off/on. They are not tied. I hope you will fix this in the next update.

Don Nelson

Unfortunately I don't think they read this forum, they seem to only address issues (sometimes) when they receive an e-mail explaining the issue.

The cockpit night lighting in both the Shrike and the Turbo Commander is not very good (politely stated). Both aircraft would be a lot more enjoyable if the night lighting was better for reasons previously and rightly noted re: the Turbo Commander.panel & cabin lighting.

The only way Carenado folks will know about this is if you submit a ticket to their official support site, as it has been previously noted by others that Carenado does not read this forum. After the first patch, chances are getting slimmer by the moment there will be a second one addressing this issue.

Here is Carenado's reply to  the cabin lighting issue?

Carenado Support, Jul 26, 12:59 -04:

Greetings,

It was modeled this way as we have limited lighting events available on the simulator and we had to manage them with the effects.

Regards,

Carenado.

Martin Jul 26, 00:32 -04:

Panel rocker switch should turn the panel lighting off/on. The cabin rocker switch should turn the cabin lighting off/on. They are not tied. I hope you will fix this in the next update! Thank you!

That's kind of what I expected, I'll enjoy it the way it is then. Don

Don Nelson

Could someone check this - hitting "Prop synch" button while in flight turned off the avionics power.

Had this happen.

T45

4 hours ago, Treetops45 said:

Could someone check this - hitting "Prop synch" button while in flight turned off the avionics power.

Had this happen.

T45

I couldn't replicate it in P3D V4 or V3.4, must have been due to something else.

T45