byork

Make Runways for P3D V4

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi! I get this error when I try to use Make RWY. I have Add On org. inst ad use the default path when I install it.

x0Dljl-f985R86KgPijR5XEyLH8wYU_X5dka-hc8

So long as you're running MakeRunways from the root FSX/P3D folder (you're doing that right?), it should work.

But if MakeRunways has a conflict with 'Addon Org', which is something I've never heard of before, you'd need to discuss that with Pete Dowson.

4 hours ago, byork said:

So long as you're running MakeRunways from the root FSX/P3D folder (you're doing that right?), it should work.

But if MakeRunways has a conflict with 'Addon Org', which is something I've never heard of before, you'd need to discuss that with Pete Dowson.

I am ashamed. The program was not placed in the P3D Root folder. I have changed the path and now it works. Thank's for you help!

Just one more note for RAAS users in P3D 64 bits.

Once user said he had to run Make Runways twice when using LORBY.

I don't have to run it twice, but if you have an issue with the runway's database, run it twice.

You HAVE to run MakeRunways TWICE for it to work in the new P3D v4.2 scenery scheme!!!

Lorby creates a scenery file that has your entire airports add-ons, you run Makerunways once to create MakeRwys_Scenery.cfg then you run it Again for it to create a correct Runways.csv

Here is the Process that I followed for running MakeRunways on P3Dv4.3. Please let me know if I missed any step(s).

1. Download latest versions of both MakeRunways & Lorbi-SI Addon Organizer.

2. Copy Makerunways.exe into the Prepare3d v4 root folder.

2. Install Lorbi-SI Addon Organizer (let the program to instal in the default location)

3. Run the program, follow all the steps in item 3.9 - Creating a scenery.cfg for external tools.

That's it!!

Cheers,

M