OldFlyboy

Oculus Rift?P3D v4 alignment problem

Looking at the instrument panel, throttles, yoke, etc. They all are aligned left/right  but vertically they do not focus. There is almost two of everything, one view below and another above it. Therefore there are almost two GPS, two yokes, etc, .(about a 4" vertical overlap)

Can someone help me get this fixed?  Everything was okay a week ago but now this has started.

Regards

NealH

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well, I know that sometimes, if you move the wrong thing on your controller, you can throw the rift left and right eye out of sync in p3dv4. The solution for me has always been to move your controls around one by one until you find the one that caused the issue, then fiddle with that until things return to normal.

I have not had this problem yet but I use the xbox controller so maybe that is why. 

Yes, current P3Dv4 has numerous VR bugs and it should be fixed for the next update.

25 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

Yes, current P3Dv4 has numerous VR bugs and it should be fixed for the next update.

Should be yes, but unless there is an amazing change of form - it won't!

Thanks HighFlyer, I will try your suggestion today. Really hope it will do the trick. Really bugs me that it worked perfectly a week ago and no changes to my PC or programs.