Sign in to follow this  
itay5344

What will be the next airplane from PMDG ?

22 minutes ago, kevinh said:

I use Aivlasoft's EFB which is brilliant as it synthesises charts to match your navdata so it's always correct to the sim.

Can you recommend this app?

spacer.png

17 hours ago, ErichB said:

Let's analyse that....  

One of PMDG's inner circle has spoken.  Oh the possibilities.

I'm guessing that's a no for my suggestions then. Oh, well, if you don't ask you don't get. 

Does it really matter what PMDG will do next? PMDGs' fanatic fanbase will buy whatever they release, on release day of course. It's the A**le effect.

• Upvote 1

Best regards,

Christian Kelter

10 hours ago, kevinh said:

Well I guess we all have different priorities. I found the CS777 EFB a PITA to use, but credit to them for trying. If I had a tablet I'd use that for charts. Instead I use Aivlasoft's EFB which is brilliant as it synthesises charts to match your navdata so it's always correct to the sim.

The New Navigraph iPad app is amazing. Now with a moving map. The moving map even works on airport maps, SID and STAR..

Best EFB out there. 

On Topic a v2 NG please.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

There are several aircraft out there (or has been) that I would absolutely love to fly in PMDG quality, compared to the Boeings.

Those are:

as mentioned 2 pages earlier the Saab 2000, imagine a PMDG turboprop comparable to the Majestic Q400. Man, that would be awesome! PMDG have proven that they can to turboprops, so why not?

a 747-200 or a 737 classic/original while I honestly would go for the 747 if it was up to me. There was the Milviz 737-200 which was a nice airplane, but there are too many 737 on Vatsim lol

a Bombardier CS300. YES I know, it's almost an Airbus and it's automated like a 787 and first I wasn't that convinced about Bombardier cloning the A320 (same as the Sukhoi did) but I've watched a video on YT about the Baltic CS300 and all the pilots miss is a voice controlled coffee machine. So... would be interesting. 

an A330, if PMDG is even allowed to get their hands on the enemy and if FSLabs won't do one.

And last but not least: An airplane of the Gods, a consortium of evil... PMDG collaborating with A2A making an accusimed DC-3 with A2A modelling the engines. Sry guys, but I'm not a big fan of the PMDG radials... :D

Well, that's my wishlist for the upcoming years :D So... move on, move on :D

24 minutes ago, paulopp said:

PMDGs' fanatic fanbase will buy whatever they release, on release day of course.

So far, I only have three PMDG products. The Boeing 747-400 V1, the Boeing 747-400F expansion for the V1, and the Boeing 747-400 V3. Don't have anything else. Although I like the work that PMDG does, I don't go around buying everything, especially if I know I'm not going to fly it. The 777 would be on the list of things to buy if they actually had a 777-200ER. They don't, so I'm holding off on that one.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

11 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

So far, I only have three PMDG products. The Boeing 747-400 V1, the Boeing 747-400F expansion for the V1, and the Boeing 747-400 V3. Don't have anything else. Although I like the work that PMDG does, I don't go around buying everything, especially if I know I'm not going to fly it. The 777 would be on the list of things to buy if they actually had a 777-200ER. They don't, so I'm holding off on that one.

I had flown the 777 a few times and became bored of it. Then I became friends with my cousin flying the 737 for a european Airline and having a 1 year experience as a FO on the 777. She convinced me to get a second view on the 777 and I purchased the 777 Cadet program of Airline2Sim. It's not cheap but since then I absolutely love the 777. It offers so much more than pressing two buttons and watch it fly. Its performance is amaing. I don't fly it every day for sure but it is certainly an important airplane in my hangar. 

1 minute ago, VHOJT said:

None of you philistines have yet mentioned the L1011 Tristar!

It was mentioned 2 or 3 pages before... :D Would be nice too for sure! 

2 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

It was mentioned 2 or 3 pages before... :D Would be nice too for sure! 

Oops.

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

The New Navigraph iPad app is amazing. Now with a moving map. The moving map even works on airport maps, SID and STAR..

Best EFB out there. 

On Topic a v2 NG please.

Yes but you have to buy their charts to go with it. The Aivlasoft EFB uses sim navdata to create charts.

On topic a 747-200 would be a great classic to have in PMDG depth. 

ki9cAAb.jpg

12 hours ago, Boomer said:

Can you recommend this app?

Absolutely. It's not cheap but it works like a charm. It works best with Windows but you can use it on an iPad using Air Display.

You can try it free with a 30 day demo licence.

ki9cAAb.jpg

55 minutes ago, kevinh said:

Yes but you have to buy their charts to go with it. The Aivlasoft EFB uses sim navdata to create charts.

On topic a 747-200 would be a great classic to have in PMDG depth. 

Well you get all nav data updates for PMDG, FSL, PFPX, PRO ATC and any other addon that users nav data every month and the App with every airport with full charts, moving map with upper and lower airways, all for £9 per month. That less than 2 pints of Perroni. Or buy a year's worth upfront for £84. Just the Charts/maps £74. But having everything updated every month including any updated maps is worth £9 to me. I just drink 2 less Perroni's :ohmy: I also like I can stop my sub when I know I will not need it, e.g June July Aug, summer outside stuff time for me.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Do they provide the tablet to use it on?  That's quite a few more Peronis*.

*Other beers are available not to drink. ;)

ki9cAAb.jpg