Sign in to follow this  
itay5344

What will be the next airplane from PMDG ?

Hello PMDG AVSIM Forum

I want to know what will be the next airplane ?

Waiting for an answer 

They don't announce these things, but from what is known, they are at the very least working on a Boeing 747-8. They don't provide release dates, either.

• Upvote 2

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

itay5344, you do not have to wait for an answer... you can find them yourself. From PMDG posts, their next airplane(s) are the B747-8 and the JS41. The search function is your friend.

Just now, pedrotrindade said:

Not even god knows my friend.

Oh I'm sure he does... But as he must be a sadist for obvious reasons he won't tell anyone... ^^

6 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

I wish.

We believe in PMDG! ^^

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

We believe in PMDG! ^^

I would except they've already stated that it won't happen.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

I would except they've already stated that it won't happen.

Nothing is written in stone in the free market...

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Nothing is written in stone in the free market...

Also true. I would absolutely love to have a new MD-11 as UPS is life but I just don't know if they'd be willing to do it at this point.

Unfortunately, since Level D announced thirty five years ago that they'd be making a Westland Woodpigeon, which is due for projected release in Q3 of 2035, PMDG have agreed not to develop a Woodpigeon themselves. They will instead now be making a Royal Aircraft factory BE9, which was of course every bit as brilliant an aeroplane as the Woodpigeon.

PMDG boss RR was quoted as saying: 'Well, with our development team honed to perfection after years of tackling really complicated airliners which as you know, take absolutely ages to make, we estimate that, what with the BE9 being fairly simple in comparison, if we start development work on the BE9, ooh, let's say after lunch, we can probably expect it to be ready for beta testing by I dunno, let's say about half past eight that same evening.'

• Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

1 hour ago, Chock said:

Unfortunately, since Level D announced thirty five years ago that they'd be making a Westland Woodpigeon, which is due for projected release in Q3 of 2035, PMDG have agreed not to develop a Woodpigeon themselves.

Must have been some seriously intense conversations leading up to that decision.  Perhaps they will make an actual pigeon.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM