Sign in to follow this  
Arun

realair turbine v2 keycode problem

I tried to reinstall the RealAir turbineduke v2 for p3 and got a message to say that the installation cannot continue to due to too many installs. I have emailed rob@realairsimulations.com but so far I have not had a reply but I need to reset my keycode. I know that the company has folded but I thought the support would still be available? can someone please help as this is one of my favourite planes.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I’ve emailed rob but no luck. Is there any other way to contact him? Thanks 

It would be great if these products were given to the community for free as a free addon or sold to A2A or Orbx for further support and Rob can collect royalities.  Anyway, thanks for the heads up about licensing issue.  I was about to rebuild my entire windows 10 system and I would have to use the installer.  Now I have to rethink my strategy or just reformat my pc and not use my realair product

I suspect you'll need to give it a week or two for Rob to respond. Here is one of his latest post regarding support.

Cheers

"Posted August 21 · Report post

I have just finished re-activating several people. Half of them offered incomplete info, or wanted free gifts which it is not my liberty to give because there are other authors involved. I am now up to date with responses. Thanks for your patience.

Ian, thanks for your kind post which is appreciated. Obviously I have considered the re-distribution idea, but it is not quite as simple as it first appears and I am not at liberty to go into the details. Thanks again for your encouraging post.

Meanwhile the RealAir website appears to have been hacked and I'm trying to sort it out.

Kind Regards,

Rob"

I did send all my details including email and key code. As advised I will give it a couple of weeks. Thanks all.

Does anybody know how many installs are allowed?

No idea, I have managed to get the legacy installed and all is ok. I’ve saved the 3 folders that it creates after installation just in case the same key issue happens with the legacy.

18 hours ago, Skywolf said:

It would be great if these products were given to the community for free as a free addon or sold to A2A or Orbx for further support and Rob can collect royalities.  Anyway, thanks for the heads up about licensing issue.  I was about to rebuild my entire windows 10 system and I would have to use the installer.  Now I have to rethink my strategy or just reformat my pc and not use my realair product

Back up your realair, effects, & realair airplanes folders so that you can copy them back when you reformat.

• Upvote 1