Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Taxi2Gate KSEA Released for P3Dv4

I opened them and the page filled with a whole page of code.   No files with bgl's in them.

The patch has .rar at the end of it.    I just downloaded the whole airport from my account at simmarket today.  You would think they would update the install thereby illuminating the second step.   

I found an .rar opener.   Disregard....still very frustrating.

Lazy developer. I got the upgrade and I'm very disappointed. Why would this be a paid update is beyond me.

Loading p3d v4 at KSEA takes double the time than it did before, fps are the worst I've ever seen in P3d, and the initial download is plagued with the issues discussed in this thread. The update does fix the issues but the airport is useless because of poor fps.

I'm done with this developer.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Not defending T2G here, but i have no issues with performance with KSEA, even at night with dynamic lights.

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

1 hour ago, Johnny19 said:

Not defending T2G here, but i have no issues with performance with KSEA, even at night with dynamic lights.

I too have found this add-on to work well on my system, which is an aging i5-2500K at 4.4 GHz paired with an nVidia 1070 GTX.

• Upvote 2

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Seattle works and looks great for me as well in P3d 4.1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Yup, i’ll chime in on performance too, I have no issues at any of their airports, even the massive LFPG which is in a region that is fps hungry at the best of times.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I have FTX PNW installed with T2G KSEA. I'm in the low 20s.

I'm glad you guys have good performance.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

On 11/20/2017 at 2:35 AM, Dave_YVR said:

This fix/update doesn't fix the streetlights crossing the runway at 34R if using FTX PNW, but that too is easily fixed by adding an exclude over that small area.

Can you post a picture of this? Are you talking about the street that goes under the runway? I've got PNW installed and don't see any lights where they shouldn't be.

As for performance, I find it to be on the lower end performance wise compared to other payware airports, but it's not terrible. The south side of south satatlite gates (Gate S1 for example) seem to have a bit of an issue. I get a noticeable drop there compared to other areas. 

I have pretty good performance as well. Not amazing but on par with other big airports. But I also get a drop at the south end. Not by the gates but as I approach 34R on taxi. 

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

1 hour ago, Chaos81 said:

Can you post a picture of this? Are you talking about the street that goes under the runway? I've got PNW installed and don't see any lights where they shouldn't be.

Here are the 5 lights that cross the runway. Whereas in the bottom shot, with an exclude added, the lights are no longer present. I removed all of the previous FTX PNW fixes for T2G Seattle as well as it was for the original version. 

Seattle_1.jpg 

Seattle.jpg

4 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Here are the 5 lights that cross the runway. Whereas in the bottom shot, with an exclude added, the lights are no longer present. I removed all of the previous FTX PNW fixes for T2G Seattle as well as it was for the original version. 

Seattle_1.jpg 

Seattle.jpg

Thanks but could you help out what you have disabled/enabled in Seattle with FTX PNW exactly ?

i have a terrible stutter/on pauses on approach and on apron .

I got better performance disabling the Seattle-C.bgl in the T2G folder but still not good.

Thanks

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

8 hours ago, Michael Moe said:

Thanks but could you help out what you have disabled/enabled in Seattle with FTX PNW exactly ?

I tried to keep it as simple as possible to see how it all worked together this time. From the FTX_NA_PNW05_SCENERY\scenery folder I disabled all 4 KSEA bgl's. I generally get 2 - 3 stutter or slight pauses on approach all usually within 6 miles final otherwise it's pretty good seeing as the area is so hard on performance as it is.

Try uninstalling Orbx PNW, using PNW in the KSEA area is going to be hard on FPS with or without T2G KSEA airport.  I find Orbx FTX Global + Vector + OpenLC NA + PILOT's Mesh to provide almost as good an experience but without the FPS hit.

Cheers, Rob.