Sign in to follow this  
cleonpack93

FSLabs wants to develop new Concorde for v4

Just sent my email, however, I question the value of this approach.  You might gets lots of commitments on email but without a price and delivery date how could a developer possibly know if they will translate into orders at time of release?  And second, there may be lots of people who would buy Concorde that don't frequent this site or the FSL Facebook page that miss the entire thing.

• Upvote 1

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

2 minutes ago, MarkW said:

You might gets lots of commitments on email but without a price and delivery date...

Hi Mark,

Hope you're well. 

A ball-park price point was listed on the press release. We'd be planning for a 2018 release if we receive enough interest.

• Upvote 3

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg

Unfortunately Concorde is a bit obscure for some people's tastes, and I daresay a lot of younger flight simmers won't feel the nostalgia for it that some of us do, although since it is unlikely that there'll ever be another supersonic airliner, at least not for the foreseeable future, it's something we can at least enjoy virtually if FSL make this one, so I hope they do.

Personally I've been in love with that aeroplane ever since it was being built. My dad, who was an aeronautical engineer, gave me a big toy of the thing (in BOAC livery) when I was about four and visiting Faireys where he worked. I remember watching the first commercial operation of the thing on split screen on TV, where a French and a British Concorde both took off at the same time. Anyone else remember watching that? It was a really big deal in the UK, a bit like the televised Moon landing.

And you should have seen me when I got the chance to sit in the left seat of G-BOAC, I was like a big kid lol.

• Upvote 4

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

6 minutes ago, MachTwo said:

Hi Mark,

Hope you're well. 

A ball-park price point was listed on the press release. We'd be planning for a 2018 release if we receive enough interest.

What will count as enough interest? About how many emails?

21 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Anyone know how to get ahold of ADX so they can put an article up?

Does anyone still visit ADX?

• Upvote 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 minutes ago, guenseli said:

Good question :laugh:

2 minutes ago, bursco said:

Yippeeeee!!  :biggrin::biggrin::ha:

So I’m assuming you sent your email? :laugh:

16 minutes ago, guenseli said:

I don't as much anymore... Since D'Andre left the site, it has sadly lost it's quality, IMO.

• Upvote 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Just now, Anders Bermann said:

I don't as much anymore... Since D'Andre left the site, it has sadly lost it's quality, IMO.

I never heard he left, shame.

19 minutes ago, guenseli said:

I found their site and completed the news form. They should publish soon. I’ve never heard of them until now.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Dreams come true ..., if PMDG will also announce reborn of MD11 i am done :biggrin:

( email sent )

Artur