99 posts in this topic

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

17 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Where's Ray ?!?!?

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Regards,
Scott

Easy. He's sending for the tenth time an email to "wantconcorde@flightsimlabs.com". :biggrin:

Which everyone of us, flight enthusiasts, should do as well. The Concorde is a masterpiece and should live a bit more on our virtual skies.

I'm here chaps! :biggrin: Was busy sending my email and sharing on Facebook.

Fingers crossed they get enough takers. But even if they don't hopefully they could convert the existing model to 64-bit. I could live with the graphics to be able to fly at Mach 2 in 64-bit.

I'm pretty sure Ray would never forgive me if I didn't send an email in, and since he lives near me, he could come round and slap me if I didn't, so I've sent an email in. I would certainly buy it if the price they are suggesting is correct.

4 minutes ago, Chock said:

I'm pretty sure Ray would never forgive me if I didn't send an email in, and since he lives near me, he could come round and slap me if I didn't, so I've sent an email in. I would certainly buy it if the price they are suggesting is correct.

Good man Alan. Last I heard you were in Hazel Grove. Still there?

Just now, Ray Proudfoot said:

Good man Alan. Last I heard you were in Hazel Grove. Still there?

Yup, someone has to be, and I picked the short straw, although I'm often at my GF's cleaning the tire marks off the roof of her house from those airliners coming into EGCC. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Chock said:

Yup, someone has to be, and I picked the short straw, although I'm often at my GF's cleaning the tire marks off the roof of her house from those airliners coming into EGCC. :biggrin:

I knew PIA were regular offenders, hopefully not too many these days. HG is nice. :smile:

All of the major news sites have an article up about it so hopefully that’ll be a big enough reach to get some more people interested.

Great news and awesome opportunity! Email sent. Keep spreading the news!