Sign in to follow this  
PaulGR

Show me your number

I got FSX-SE in mid/late 2015. Never used any other sim.

So I am wondering here... Do I play this game too much or I'm just a true aviation fan?

MkRYFqg.jpg

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

That's barely 2 hrs/day....not even close to addiction :biggrin:.

• Upvote 1

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

I started when I was 12, I am now 46, I wouldn't even want to guess how many hours with over 34 years of flight sims

• Upvote 1

Matthew Kane

1998 to Today don`t have a clue, to much my other half would say. at young age of 54 my first hobby was computers that`s how I ended up in MSFS tried other sims along the way, but if it`s not the world I loose interest, back in the early eighties I bought my young daughter a Vic 20 for Christmas as thought knowledge of computers would be a good thing for when she left school she is now head of IT at her company, and having to repair what was then a toy sparked my interest into computers as a hobby.    

• Upvote 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

How does 3800 hours playing Assetto Corsa grab you? :cool::blink:

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

A hobby?  Not really.  More like a second career.

Noel

• Upvote 1

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

So I guess it is not that bad then haha.
I just love it and once my finances get fixed this year I'm going to get my PPL.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png