Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Constructive criticism on what could/should be improved.

When clicking on rotating knobs, it is set backward, right click to rotate to the left and left click to rotate to the right ( example : windshield wiper knob, efis range knob, autobrake knob, pitot heat knob...).

That's a tiny detail but might as well check it out.

Great Job with this product!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Adrien Trigallez said:

When clicking on rotating knobs, it is set backward, right click to rotate to the left and left click to rotate to the right ( example : windshield wiper knob, efis range knob, autobrake knob, pitot heat knob...).

That's a tiny detail but might as well check it out.

Great Job with this product!

Oh god, thats awful. I would be rotating the wrong way EVERY time.

That's the right topic for reporting this and that was the only other thing I notice.

Obviously Its isn't a big deal, just thought It should be added, always thrive for excellence!

5 minutes ago, Angelo Cosma said:

Oh god, thats awful. I would be rotating the wrong way EVERY time.

HAHAHA That's the right topic for reporting this and that was the only other thing I notice.

Obviously Its isn't a big deal, just thought It should be added, always thrive for excellence!

18 hours ago, Meekg said:

1 - Backup the cold and dark panel state in the saves folder

2 - Start the Maddog, load the cold and dark state then connect the GPU and make all the changes you want (screens on, doors open...)

3 - Save a flight using the exact same name as the cold and dark file.

It overwrites the cold and dark state which will be now your own "on gpu" state.

NOTE: Avoid saving a state with flood lights already on as we noticed it may trigger a memory leak and affect your performance.

Thank you. That worked for me. 

Jos

Add to the list

Wheel chocks

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I'd like to see a JT8D-219 option like TFDi have done with the 717. Most MD-80s flying today have that engine, so it would make sense.

As said elsewhere, pause @ TOD. Thanks!

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

6 hours ago, Dreamflight767 said:

As said elsewhere, pause @ TOD. Thanks!

While I would always prefer a built in pause at TOD function and hope it gets added to this great aircraft, I would bring to everyone’s attention a freeware gauge called bethere! which allows you to set a custom point for the sim to pause by entering a lat/lon point and a distance offset.

It’s easy to install and use and is a good stop gap for those aircraft that lack a pause at TOD function.

I believe it’s available in the library here.

FYI 

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Hi

Remote web based CDUs would be a nice addition to this gem. Cheers !

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

On 22.2.2018 at 0:55 PM, richcam427 said:

I'd like to see a JT8D-219 option like TFDi have done with the 717. Most MD-80s flying today have that engine, so it would make sense.

I agree with that!

Since the MD88 has 219 engines but it is totally the same as MD82 just the engines and some extra fuel tanks to get better range and higher MTOW.

But you can fly the MD82 as an MD88 with no problem, just miss that JT8D-219 option and maybe those extra fueltanks and higher MTOW so you can fly and MD88 :-)