Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

fsl 319 released

15 minutes ago, tooting said:

Just doing my first flight. How do you get rid of the grey shadow in front of you when taxiing??? 

It's a LM bug.

If your using chase plane you have do this, I did and it fixed it

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/17715-dark-grey-cockpit-windows/&do=findComment&comment=133370

Hope that helps Pete?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Thanks a million. I heard about this shadow bug when it was in beta from a pal. I see what it is now

14ppkc-6.png

2 hours ago, Nyxx said:

It's a LM bug.

If your using chase plane you have do this, I did and it fixed it

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/17715-dark-grey-cockpit-windows/&do=findComment&comment=133370

Hope that helps Pete?

Amazing thats fixed it thanks for that. Just did my first sector. How cool are those sounds! 

Best of all on the pa the crew onboard is a different one, Karl must of called in sick and got replaced by the Jo and Marcus. What an efficient crewing department 🙂

Edited by tooting
  • Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

What I also find interesting is I'm of the contributors at edi-gla.co.uk. The week the 787 came out we got inundated for 787 routing requests. Weve had hardly any for 319 routes.. 

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

Well I find BA flights for the 319 are shared with A320 or the ones I’ve looked up.

Now if I had the 78/8 78/9 then that would be different.

Glad you enjoyed the flight it’s so cool.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

33 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Well I find BA flights for the 319 are shared with A320 or the ones I’ve looked up.

Now if I had the 78/8 78/9 then that would be different.

Glad you enjoyed the flight it’s so cool.

yeah i like it.  seems they fixed the jerky braking and taxing  movement too

14ppkc-6.png

13 hours ago, GCBraun said:

I`ve meant more the texture work both outside and in the cockpit. It is still not at the same level even when comparing with the older Aerosoft from what I`ve remember.

Ahh ok, see what you mean now.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Though I am a huge fan of Airbus, I've never been attracted to the smaller airplanes. I prefer the bigger ones: A321 and bigger. No point flying such a little aircraft, when I could be enjoying a real big airplane. (of course, just my preference).

Now, as far as paying nearly $200.00 for this Add-on? Ouch, no way..No reason. I need a strong stable aircraft with great performance with mid-to-advanced systems, and the best of graphics in the market.... And that's Aerosoft's Airbus. I don't need to simulate a fuel line breaking in mid-flight.. jeez what for?   But any way, enjoy what YOU like. 

cheers

I shall be flying that 319 around Colombia this week with the callsign "pickford 1"

Looks like you can do a bit of flying around Sweden now, Pete :wink:

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

11 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Looks like you can do a bit of flying around Sweden now, Pete :wink:

That pickford what a keeper 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

Does anyone know if the FMGS bugs on the FSLabs forum have been fixed yet e.g. slowing too early for distant speed constraints, and the SP1 features applied e.g. MORE DRAG, TOO STEEP PATH added? Also dual hydraulic behaviour inconsistencies between PFD's towards the end of this video:

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs

On 7/5/2018 at 10:14 PM, tooting said:

Amazing thats fixed it thanks for that. 🙂

Beware, if you set clipmode=minimum, you will get some scenery objects flickering, above all in the distance. Since a super computer is needed to run P3D with SSAA, and in MSAA there is already some flickering/z-fighting, such a flickering is disturbing and not wanted. So this is a workaround that fixes the lack of the lower part of the windshield but breaks another visual aspect of the sim... Quick fix by LM absolutely necessary...

Edited by jgoggi

James Goggi

On 7/5/2018 at 8:48 PM, tooting said:

Thanks a million. I heard about this shadow bug when it was in beta from a pal. I see what it is now

It's not really a "shadow" bug, it's like the lower part of the windshield is missing when in certain angles. Did the beta testers report the bug to LM??

Edited by jgoggi

James Goggi

3 hours ago, jgoggi said:

It's not really a "shadow" bug, it's like the lower part of the windshield is missing when in certain angles. Did the beta testers report the bug to LM??

From what I'm lead to believe. LM booted fsl off the beta team (as well as some others) so they didn't have a beta of 4.3 to test their new 319 and 320 update on. Therefore when 4.3 came out they suddenly saw the shadow issue and had to make a decision as whether to release the product or not.  They choose to release.

Someone has managed to find a way get around the shadows by changing the cameras.cfg so it looks like they have sorted it. And the product is fantastic, as is the 320.

Catch 22 this really, I can see why LM would want to get them off the beta team as with all the drama of test.exe, lawsuits, reddit, websites being hacked and all that junk, they probably saw it as a liability and wanted shot of it hence kicking them off. 

But... Take away all that drama, it's a really good product (although giving away spotlights was really annoying) and  FSL has generated sales for LM, no which way around it. 

What a dilemma and the outcome is a product with quite a nasty, but easily fixable bug. 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png