Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

fsl 319 released

1 hour ago, Flyer024 said:

You make it sound as if this is totally acceptable and like a walk in the park.

Just saying...

Hi Frank, 🙂

He would he is "just" a dispatcher😃

Just says...................🙂

Just..... joking guys btw.🙂

On Topic just bought the A319 this morning but will not get a flight in as there is a BIG game tonight, it's nice to be still in the world cup 😝, come on it's not many times we would say that 🤣

Hope that does not bite me big time come tomorrow. 😄

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

Hi Frank, 🙂

He would he is "just" a dispatcher😃

Just says...................🙂

Just..... joking guys btw.🙂

On Topic just bought the A319 this morning but will not get a flight in as there is a BIG game tonight, it's nice to be still in the world cup 😝, come on it's not many times we would say that 🤣

Hope that does not bite me big time come tomorrow. 😄

I am in the same boat,  as i am supporting you team at work David. Seems like you deserve it. 1966?

Nice bet at work 😎

Thanks Michael Moe

• Like 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Just Please make sure you dont change this topic into World Cup 2018 and football nostalgy discussion 🙂

1 hour ago, Michael Moe said:

Seems like you deserve it.

HA! I respectfully and strongly disagree. What a bunch of overpaid, overrated half-wits.

Too far off topic? yep. Sorry. Just couldn't leave that comment alone.

Edited by Jetset408

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

5 hours ago, Flyer024 said:

Just saying...

I don't make the rules, Easa do. But I'll agree 13 hours at 6am is a bit naughty of them. It was brought in so the crews could do longer 2 sectors, Greece, Cyprus, Israel, Canaries flights in an earlier time band than was possible under cap 371, which is what the short Haul airlines wanted.

And for long Haul airlines like mine we can now roster a 2 man west coast klax, ksfo, ksea, etc etc without having to augament it with three crew to up the fdp to 16. You used to struggle under cap 371 to do that on a duty at 0600am. You can also so long as they don't spend more than 2 nights overseas (over a 4 hour time band change) bring them back the next day. Once again the airlines love it, the crews hate it.  An example of this is  EGLL to KSEA / CYVR with a flight tme of 9 hours, a 2 hour report and the 30 mins off duty, keeping it under 12 hours duty time, You can then minimum rest them and bring them back the next day. The crews used to get 2 nights away, now it's only one. 

But to compensate under the new easa rules crews now get more rest after a block of 4 earlys, lates or night's or a time zone change of 4 hours or more once back at base. They now need 60 hours off, and more local nights than they did with CAP

But most airlines Union rules overide easa anyways. I know they do at virgin, ba and easyjet. But like I said the new easa rules are a bit naughty. I'll agree with that, Easa was brought in to help the airlines and not the crews

Edited by tooting
  • Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

People, keep it on topic (FSL A319 Release) or there may be a lock coming. You all know the drill!

• Like 2

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

3 minutes ago, charliearon said:

People, keep it on topic (FSL A319 Release) or there may be a lock coming. You all know the drill!

Don't worry that 757 is fulled up ready to bring us back. And the team bus was parked in the short stay car park at Birmingham anyways 

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

As always fslabs delivered.

Awesome plane, the new rain and bugs effects looks stunning.

Now for some southern hemisphere flights to test the icing stuff.

3 minutes ago, 238932 said:

I think it was a good price for it. I'm looking forward to flying it on my days off on some air canada rouge flights 

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

5 hours ago, Flyer024 said:

Just saying...

Lol

André

1 hour ago, 238932 said:

As always fslabs delivered.

Awesome plane, the new rain and bugs effects looks stunning.

Now for some southern hemisphere flights to test the icing stuff.

Oh was that a bug , I thought it was something on my screen lol . You couldn't believe I got up to clean my screen and I was shock when it didn't go away. 🤣😂

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

I assume that there is an option to disable those "bugs"? It sounds like a rather pointless feature to me.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

21 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

I assume that there is an option to disable those "bugs"? It sounds like a rather pointless feature to me.

I agree.  Not yet though.  From FSL's forum:

Only via disabling Windshield Effects under P3D Options/Weather - though that will disable all windshield effects. 

We'll add some logic to control this separately. 

4 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I think far from pointless. When you look at your computer screen and see the world with absolute clarity, it's un realistic and draws your eyes to a single focal length. Adding things that stay static on the screen such as bugs is a great way to simulate depth of field and really add to the immersion. Its these little things that really make the Sim come alive for me. I look forward to more such features.

Well done FSL. I look forward to the effects coming to the A320!

• Like 6

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire