Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

A question for FSL Fan Club

1 minute ago, mwilk said:

I've never had a CTD with the FSL Airbus in P3Dv4. Then again, I don't have CTD problems with PMDG aircraft either. I run Activesky, ORBX, all kinds of addon airports, Pilot2ATC.

Well...then lucky person you are

3 minutes ago, ZKOKQ said:

I don't see many on the FSL forum having CTD issues either. Do you have the A320 or A319 ? I would suggest maybe your PC is not up to it.

So you must be blind because there are 17 pages right here about crashes and CTDs with this product, dozens of pages in the FSLabs forum, Simflight, reddit, etc.etc. 

But,if anyway, you do not see: GOOGLE IT type: Crashes FSLabs A320, ntdll.dll, urtcbase, api.dll. and hundreds of pages will appear.

Hamilton Müller

Just now, ZKOKQ said:

Maybe the FSL buses don't like Windows 7 ?  Don't know. Something is causing a conflict, otherwise we all would be having CTD's.

Barely possible. It's all about DX11 which is W7 compliant. I'd rather suspect W10 would have had bad influence on FSL

2 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

What video driver is safe according to your experience?

I have to check at home but it is 387.xx. Now since P3Dv4 Update I have some flickering and I am inclined to update again. Will give the newest driver a chance. 

• Like 1

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

11 minutes ago, hmuller said:

So you must be blind

Because I didn't see any, does not mean there was not any. I would only GOOGLE it as you said if I was experiencing CTS's wouldn't I.  Get off your high horse!! And you follow Reddit, say no more. Incidently, 17 pages is nothing, I have seen PMDG CTD's 30+ pages concerning the issue with the arrrival star at LHR.

Edited by ZKOKQ
  • Like 2

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Win7 within P3d v4 no CTD that has anything to do with FSL bus. 300+ hours. 

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

4 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Barely possible. It's all about DX11 which is W7 compliant. I'd rather suspect W10 would have had bad influence on FSL

That's cool, I did put a question mark at the end of Win 7 🙂 You have to be so careful what you post here, as simmers get most upset and stomp on their toys very easily.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I’m hardly an uncritical admirer of FSL — I’ve criticized their practices here repeatedly — but credit where it’s due: I’ve never had a CTD with the A320 in flight.

Now, installation is a huge pain/mess and I had repeated CTDs on loading the aircraft until I got that sorted, but that’s different...

James

Not part of any fan club either, but since you ask: never a CTD using FSlabs  software, not by using PMDG, Majestic or Leonardo software. Hm ... not even by using P3D v4. 

Lucky me I guess.

Jos

1 minute ago, honanhal said:

Now, installation is a huge pain/mess and I had repeated CTDs on loading the aircraft until I got that sorted, but that’s different...

James

Do you remember how did you sort out "loading" issue as I have the same one occasionally?

9 minutes ago, hmuller said:

But,if anyway, you do not see: GOOGLE IT type: Crashes FSLabs A320, ntdll.dll, urtcbase, api.dll. and hundreds of pages will appear.

Did that with "crashes PMDG ntdll.dll" and hat 16.500 hits 😎

And BTW: not flying FSL as i'm only 737/777 flying from, you guessed it, PMDG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

No crashes here either on my Win 10 system running on an i5-2500K overclocked to 4.4GHz, 16 GB ram and nVidia 1070 GTX

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

12 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Well...then lucky person you are

More than you could ever know.😊

NAX669.png

17 minutes ago, ZKOKQ said:

I don't see many on the FSL forum having CTD issues either.

Just for you, I just counted 32 pages of crashes in the FSLabs crash sub forum and you said "I don´t see many"... Respect the problem that others have with this buggy software.

• Upvote 1

Hamilton Müller

Another question for lucky non-CTD-ers, does some of you use EZDOK? There are several topics on FSL forums that perhaps EZDOK could influence some of the CTDs?

Thanks again
Dmitriy.

PS. If you don't mind I'd rather keep this topic alive as I DO REALLY want to fly FSLabs with no CTDs and find the issue/issues. As I mentioned, I had zero success with FSL Support, it's non-existent