fakeflyer737

FSL latest update

Recommended Posts

Justn wanted to let you guys know I just updated to the latest version of the 320 and I can fly around at night with DL on and 4X aa (the higher one) and the FPS is amazing, they really did a great job with this update.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Justn wanted to let you guys know I just updated to the latest version of the 320 and I can fly around at night with DL on and 4X aa (the higher one) and the FPS is amazing, they really did a great job with this update.

261?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

261?

262

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ZKOKQ said:

262

Hmmm...when it was released?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, G-YMML1 said:

Hmmm...when it was released?

My timezone "Today"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see now. 

Okey, since I'm a freshman in this field, what is the safest way to update to the new version without touching liveries and other important stuff? Should I reinstall the old version first and then install the new one OR just install the new one over the old one?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, G-YMML1 said:

I see now. 

Okey, since I'm a freshman in this field, what is the safest way to update to the new version without touching liveries and other important stuff? Should I reinstall the old version first and then install the new one OR just install the new one over the old one?

Thanks!

I uninstalled the old one and then installed the new. My liveries were still there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Use the new installer, it will do it for you. No need to uninstall first. Got that info from FSL developer.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ZKOKQ said:

Use the new installer, it will do it for you. No need to uninstall first. Got that info from FSL developer.

Okey, thanks.

I presume that I should not reinstall FSSpotlight, shouldn't I?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Okey, thanks.

I presume that I should not reinstall FSSpotlight, shouldn't I?

No, you won't have to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Also to note, after the re-install you need to go back into you MCDU and re enter the setting to your liking.

I change sound > from default to the brand name

type of MCDU > from s4 to S7

I use pop up 2D ND etc, so I set VC displays to 5 FPS and 2D to 12 FPS (i used 25 FPS lock)

Cabin logic > to your liking

There are 3 pagers to go though and are worth going though.

O and the #1 setting for me "default state" > "On GPU"

The A319 is a very special thing of beauty the immersion level has been reset again...to a new hight.

 

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Also to note, after the re-install you need to go back into you MCDU and re enter the setting to your liking.

I change sound > from default to the brand name

type of MCDU > from s4 to S7

I use pop up 2D ND etc, so I set VC displays to 5 FPS and 2D to 12 FPS (i used 25 FPS lock)

Cabin logic > to your liking

There are 3 pagers to go though and are worth going though.

O and the #1 setting for me "default state" > "On GPU"

The A319 is a very special thing of beauty the immersion level has been reset again...to a new hight.

 

David, thanks!

What is you method of reinstalling - complete wipe out and clean new install or new installer over the old one?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Simon from FSL/BA virtual is a beta tester, said to just run the new installer. I've always used windows >programs>un-install.

But if Simon says.....(lol hope you get that) then I jump.....O sorry am in a strange mode today.

So yes I just used the new installer. It uninstalls the old one for you and installed the new one>reboot>done.

Everything was fine just need to re do MCDU setting as I said above.

I better go lie down!

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did it this morning. For me it's really good so far. I even managed to land the bugger in GIB this morning 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now