Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

RealAir Duke B60 Coming To v4

After reading that some members could not install their beloved piston Duke B60, I sent Sean an email and received the test installer for version 4.

Once the testing is completed Sean will release it in his new site.

This my friends is great news!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

27 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Sean will release it in his new site.

++++++

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Nice news!

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Great news!!!!  I've had it installed in v4 for a while now.  I'm hoping some will figure out you to fix the cockpit and cabin lighting soo.

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

excellent  news

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

The new site!!! does that mean we will finally be able to purchase Version 2 of the Turbine Duke for P3d v4

Peter

3 hours ago, wizzards said:

The new site!!! does that mean we will finally be able to purchase Version 2 of the Turbine Duke for P3d v4

Peter

Negative. It's just a new installer with the option to install into P3d v4. As per installation in the included pdf.

"This installer is provided only for RealAir customers who have previously purchased the Duke B60 V2 for FSX."

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

That is good news, thanks for the HU.

RE Thomason Jr.

I had no idea that there was still some activity going on. Phew, just checked...my payware backups and still have the keycode 2014....seems like a long long time ago now.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

I just downloaded B60 for P3D!

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

😞I was late to the party when it was first released. Least I have the Turbine.😊

Edited by Bills511

Even if you only have the turbine, you have part of sim History.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

55 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

Even if you only have the turbine, you have part of sim History.

Indeed.

• Like 1