Sign in to follow this  
Gibbage

Announcing the Zenith 701 for P3D V4!

On 1/29/2020 at 5:15 PM, Ron Attwood said:

You may have missed the announcement but it IS out.

I did miss it. Where can I get it? Is it the Lionheart Creations release? That's the only one I can find.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

2 hours ago, Rimshot said:

I did miss it. Where can I get it? Is it the Lionheart Creations release? That's the only one I can find.

https://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=2618872

Just flight also has it. Great aircraft. Possible floats and tundra tires will be added. See YouTube. Gibbage1 channel. 

There is a review by Capt richard aviation on YouTube. 

Edited by 69Yanks
  • Like 1

Thanks, that's indeed the Lionhearts Creations one. I had no idea Gibbage was affiliated with that company.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

3 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Ron's Paint and Bert's RXP panel

https://imgur.com/a/KH6vx8i

One of the most beautiful things I have seen here on Avsim. Not the plane...the cooperation between you guys to mod this awesome little plane.

If you're still there Kevin, what are the chances of you incorporating A2A's rain effects in the 701? It's free to developers I understand.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

This one took my eye. I heard that his friends said "OK, that's enough with the stickers!" :biggrin:

Real one:

znereal.jpg

Mine:

zne2.jpg

zne1.jpg

zne3.jpg

Available on my Mediafire HERE or on AVSIM soon.

Edited by Ron Attwood
Forgot the link.

I am going to run out of disk space.. and that is after deleting the F16s etc

:huh:

Bert

I don't know what this guy was smoking when he designed this, but I think it turned out quite well.

The real one:

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Untitled/Zenair-CH-701-STOL/5379763/L

Mine:

19-7105.jpg

19-7105b.jpg

19-7105c.jpg

Available on my Mediafire HERE

Or on AVSIM soon...

P.S. Sorry about the gloomy screen shots, the red IS much brighter in the sunshine.

Edited by Ron Attwood
  • Like 1

Very nice skin!

• Like 1

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

Since there's only about 30 of us with this aircraft I reckon we have enough paints of it.

There's a million pictures of the real one HERE

Mine:

famh1.jpg

famh2.jpg

famh3.jpg

famh4.jpg

Available on my Mediafire HERE

or on AVSIM soonish

On 9/3/2018 at 12:57 AM, Gibbage said:

Oui, c'est vraiment un complément commercial. Je suis également membre commercial et je publie depuis TRÈS longtemps😃  

Bonjour Gibbage, pouvez le relâcher en format FSX le ZENITH CH701 car il ya beaucoup de gens qui ont décidé de rester sur Fsx s'il vous plaît !!!

Nb: cette version p3d ne s'affiche même pas dans FSX .

Merci d'avance.

TRANSLATION:

Hello Gibbage, can you release the ZENITH CH701 in FSX format because there are a lot of people who have decided to stay on Fsx please!!! Nb: this p3d version does not even show up in FSX. Thanks in advance

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Translated to English

On 9/3/2018 at 12:57 AM, Gibbage said:

Oui, c'est vraiment un complément commercial. Je suis également membre commercial et je publie depuis TRÈS longtemps 😃  

Bonjour Gibbage 

Le CH 701 Zenith n'est pas compatible fsx car après installé il ne s'affiche pas . Alors  pouvez vous faire la correction.

TRANSLATION.

Hello Gibbage The CH 701 Zenith is not fsx compatible because after installation it is not displayed. So can you make the correction

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Translated to English.

@Seydina, welcome to AvSim. We ask that members post in English. There are translation services available and I have used one to provide an English translation of your two posts.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather