Sign in to follow this  
Wanthuyr Filho

Blurries out of nowhere

56 minutes ago, virtuali said:

This very strange, usually Couatl should take about 5% of a single core, when it's doing something complex (creating or finding objects, calculating paths for vehicles, rebuilding the airport cache), and less than 1% of a single core in normal operations.

If you can replicate this consistently, I would like to have a teamviewer session with you and have a look. PM-me to arrange it.

I'm currently trying a flight with GSX and the addon manager uninstalled, to see if everything works as it should. I keep you informed

EDIT: being in the air for about 1 hour now, everything seems normal.

Tomorrow I'll install GSX2 back and see what it says.

Edited by StevenN
Update

3 hours ago, virtuali said:

This very strange, usually Couatl should take about 5% of a single core, when it's doing something complex (creating or finding objects, calculating paths for vehicles, rebuilding the airport cache), and less than 1% of a single core in normal operations.

If you can replicate this consistently, I would like to have a teamviewer session with you and have a look. PM-me to arrange it.

Could we have GSX1 the latest version back without GSX2 stuff so everyone can test the differences 😉

• Like 4

André

looks like hopefully  Umberto has  found the  issues   that has  been  causing  all the  issues 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Just flew a flight I haven't been able to finish twice because of the blurries. Happy to report it worked great. Ill try some more tomorrow. Seems very encouraging

Richie Walsh

Just did a couple quick tests and it does look like Umberto found the issue.🍹

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Just a short and fast test.....it seems solved for me!

Thank you very much Umberto!

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

3 hours ago, virtuali said:

I suggest running the Live Update now. I'm confident you should see a difference...

Just curious, had it to do something with the couatl engine? 

1 minute ago, StevenN said:

Just curious, had it to do something with the couatl engine? 

nope  he  posted the  cause  in the  fsdt  forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

blurries have been up before, now we have one answer Overload the CPU , it was kind of nice thing with this "bug" we now one reason for blurries.

we have them that get blurries before GSX L2 and them get blurries with GSX L2 and some without blurries.

Hint to them with blurries ar your sim properly setup with the hardware you have?

• Like 2

On 9/15/2018 at 2:33 PM, virtuali said:

GSX Level 2 doesn't add anything to the prepar3d.cfg file.

The Addon Manager *can* add something to it, if you explicitly enable a tweak in the tweaks section AND press Save to save it. It's part of the tweaking section of the Addon Manager which has been there for years and, since long ago, we updated it to require each single tweak to be enabled, before being able to save anything in the simulator .CFG file.

In fact I posted that I solved this issue through addon manager. I upload videos to the community showing all time how happy and proud I am being a client of fsdreamteam and particularly with your amazing work with GSX 1 and GSX Level 2 and your continuus support for your software along the time. Also I'm enjoying 4 of your sceneries.

The question is that I had this lines from addon manager in my p3d.cfg before upgrading and after upgrading I resolved my issue setting this values to default as they appear in addon manager tweaks.

So should I delete this old lines from my Prepar3D.cfg?

[FSDREAMTEAM]
AntiPopUp=4
ViewOptimization=0
AltitudeCull=1
GroundTraffic=1

I say thanks

32 minutes ago, Gumerson said:

The question is that I had this lines from addon manager in my p3d.cfg before upgrading and after upgrading I resolved my issue setting this values to default as they appear in addon manager tweaks.

So should I delete this old lines from my Prepar3D.cfg ?

Those lines were probably there since a while ago, because older versions of the Addon Manager used to store their configurations there. It's not like this anymore so, these settings can be removed.

However, it won't make any difference to the simulator, since it doesn't know anything of the [fsdreamteam] section, so it was never affected by it. Remove it or not won't change anything so, if you want to remove them for your own peace of mind, that's fine.

Same here. I had a new computer built with all the latest stuff. It ran great until I installed some FSDT products. It seems like too much of a coincidence that all my problems started after installing these products. I uninstalled all of them including GSX, and the addon manager, which I really dislike. The load times are much shorter now when switching airports, usually less than a minute. I lost a bunch of nice looking scenery in the process though. I'll have to do a flight to see if the "blurries" are gone. Thanks.

Pete Locascio