Greggy_D

Unread Content not working

Tried on a couple of different devices.  Unread Content is empty.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No wonder all my searches were coming up with negative results!  Will inform our tech.  Thanks for the heads-up!

Just an update, we are still working on the problem with the ISP.

• Like 1

It’s hit or miss at the moment at 1800 EDT on Monday. On initial log-on to the forum, the unread content is now fully populated for me (on an iPad running Safari). But, if I read a couple of posts, then back out to the main list, it then comes up empty again more often than not.

I am not positive it has been fixed but I just went to unread content, saw nothing, then hit the condensed button and everything showed up.  Then I hit the expanded button and saw everything expanded.  Appears to be fixed but this has not been confirmed by our Tech or the ISP Tech.

Disregard.  The unread content is now gone again.  Indicates someone is working on the system.

Edited by Jim Young

Not here? Just logged in and no unread content showing, however when I logged in earlier this morning it seemed to work, so still off and on for me.

Not working for me. Worked for a while then when coming back from reading a thread all other unread content had gone. Pressing the unread button once more and all blank.

Edit : hmm and now working again! It's a bit flaky... 

Edited by boez

The ISP and AVSIM Tech are still working on it but it is mostly working.  I guess the best answer I can give is that we are aware of the issue and hope to get it working 100% of the time soon.

• Like 1

Not working... Well, on and off for me. Sometimes it's working and sometimes it isn't.

On 9/25/2018 at 3:31 PM, Jim Young said:

I guess the best answer I can give is that we are aware of the issue and hope to get it working 100% of the time soon.

The system is still be worked on as we evidently had problems with an upgrade.  The above still applies.  Apologize for any inconvenience.

For some reason the "unread content" function isn't working again. Tried from my PC.

Now it's working.  Must have been a gremlin. 

It seems to be intermittent. I just had a problem with it. Choosing "condensed" and then going back to "expanded" seemed to solve the problem--at least, temporarily.

We think we have it fixed but not sure.  At least it is working well for most.  I have done the same as you and clicked on another function and then go back to unread and all is normal again.  We have our fingers crossed it will remain working.