Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Nice shots - I'm really impressed with the updated 787, a lot of improvements make it a joy to fly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JustanotherPilot said:

Nice shots - I'm really impressed with the updated 787, a lot of improvements make it a joy to fly.

Yes, indeed. No LNAV issues for me and no weather radar CTD also. They have brought out a hotfix for the nosedive also.

What it really keeps me from flying all the time with it are the fonts!! They are almost not readable and iam talking on the fonts for the MCP etc not the ones that show up in the displays. Only if you zoom in they are clear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, earthdog said:

Yes, indeed. No LNAV issues for me and no weather radar CTD also. They have brought out a hotfix for the nosedive also.

What it really keeps me from flying all the time with it are the fonts!! They are almost not readable and iam talking on the fonts for the MCP etc not the ones that show up in the displays. Only if you zoom in they are clear. 

I found that prior to the latest update but the fonts seem to be sharper and clearer now, the ability to set the hires panel via the Dispatcher is a big plus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JustanotherPilot said:

I found that prior to the latest update but the fonts seem to be sharper and clearer now, the ability to set the hires panel via the Dispatcher is a big plus.

yeap

i tried this with also mip map enabled and AA up to 8xMSAA and it is still not good. I cant go to SS due to my 1070....In their forums its something that is mentioned by some people so i think they will fix it somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, earthdog said:

yeap

i tried this with also mip map enabled and AA up to 8xMSAA and it is still not good. I cant go to SS due to my 1070....In their forums its something that is mentioned by some people so i think they will fix it somehow.

Its not PMDG or MJC Q400 quality yet but it's getting there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now