Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[29SEP18] Update Still "Pending" - Stay tuned...

Captains,

We have just about all of the bits in place for this weekend's update for the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II and PMDG 747-8 Queen of the Skies II products.

We are sitting on what we hope is a minor technical snag that delayed the release from this afternoon to, **probably** Saturday afternoon.  (Stress is on **probably** because we cannot say for certain when the issue will clear.)

The reason it is hard to say precisely when the problem will clear is that we are trying to solve a problem that involves cloud distribution, but I **can** tell you that the moment we have it resolved- the update will appear for you in the Operations Center.

I'l have more information for you at that time, but for now I need to find the bullwhip with the brass knob on the end...  stay tuned.

Edited by rsrandazzo
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 3

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thankyou Robert and to all your staff.No hurry here i rather wait for the update a bit longer.Take it easy.😉

Regards.

No problem. Im on my way to VHHH to wrap up my Hong Kong trader America tour. So far 0 bugs so no rush😄 

Hi Robert. About the "cloud distribution" issue. I am in Cape Town where, due to climate change,  we don't get clouds or rain anymore, so in the meantime, you can release the update to me! 😉

Edited by Peter Webber
typo
  • Like 1

Thank You for the outstanding products and efforts by the entire team. It is appreciated. 

Harv Stein    VATSIM5

Thank  you, thank you. thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.