Sign in to follow this  
JUST4ARTIST

► JUST 4 ARTIST - New Youtube Channel about Realistic P3D ◄

Hello! This is Carlos from JUST 4 ARTIST, a newcomer Youtube Channel about realistic flight simulation over real life procedures.

At this moment there are only posted 2 videos regarding flight simulation, but I'm just on the beginning. I'm trying to create quick cinematic video reviews.

I have not earnings or commercial purposes, I only want to share my videos to the world, and receive your feedback and comments (positive or negative).

► New video:

Channel: [Removed by Admin]

Subscribers for my Youtube Channel, Facebook or Twitter are very welcome!

Thanks so much.

• Like 1

Excellent video.  AVSIM has an excellent flight simulation video forum where you can embed your individual YouTube videos (but not link to your YouTube Channel).

• Like 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hi, Jim,

Sorry for that! I didn't know I can't post link to my Youtube Channel.

Next time I will find the way to embed my video.

I'm not a company, just a man enjoying with the Flight Simulation and sharing my work to the people.

Thank so mucho to lend me use your forum.

• Like 1

Beautiful video indeed Carlos!

What camera software are you using?

• Like 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Fully agree, "Beautiful Video"

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, JUST4ARTIST said:

Hi, Jim,

Sorry for that! I didn't know I can't post link to my Youtube Channel.

Next time I will find the way to embed my video.

I'm not a company, just a man enjoying with the Flight Simulation and sharing my work to the people.

Thank so mucho to lend me use your forum.

The main thing about our policy is that all videos must be embedded in our forums where possible (some YouTube videos cannot be embedded and we make exceptions for those).  We do not want our members to constantly be going to other sites.  This is why we do allow links in the signature.  When I embedded your video in your OP, I just copied the URL and pasted it into your post.  It should immediately show up.  YouTube also has a "share" button when you can get an embed code.  Seeing from the posts so far in this topic, you are a "star" already and AVSIM welcomes your expertise.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

1 hour ago, David Roch said:

Beautiful video indeed Carlos!

What camera software are you using?

Hi, David,

You won't believe it!

I use Ezdok Camera V1, because I obtain very good performances in Frames Per Seconds. 

You can imagine how difficult is to get at least 60 FPS recording live video over a Flight Simulator. 

The new cameras like Chaseplane or Ezdok Camera v2 are newer with a better interface, but it uses so much CPU.

On the other side, a GTX 1080ti helps too!

I'm st your disposal for future questions. 

Regards!

1 hour ago, RamonB said:

Fully agree, "Beautiful Video"

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your time! I'm just on the beginning but your coment makes me happy!

I remain at your disponsal. 

1 hour ago, vc10man said:

Superbly put together.

Thank you so much!

That 3 words are so important for me. You can imagine how much work takes to record and editing a video like this: hours & hours. 

I really appreciate your coment. 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Jim Young said:

The main thing about our policy is that all videos must be embedded in our forums where possible (some YouTube videos cannot be embedded and we make exceptions for those).  We do not want our members to constantly be going to other sites.  This is why we do allow links in the signature.  When I embedded your video in your OP, I just copied the URL and pasted it into your post.  It should immediately show up.  YouTube also has a "share" button when you can get an embed code.  Seeing from the posts so far in this topic, you are a "star" already and AVSIM welcomes your expertise.

Really appreciated!

I'm sure this forum will teach me a lot of things. 

And personal thanks for your welcome in the forum. 

We will be on touch!

Looks professional! I like how the text appears and disappears and points at the important stuff. I also like that there is no voice over because way too often voice overs on YouTube are annoying and/or useless. ;)

I did expect the review to be a review though: it was more some kind of trailer (Carenado should hire you). Nice nonetheless. Looking forward to what you come up with next.

A really nicely put together video. Well choreographed and a good length for a quick overview.

You should be doing promo videos for some add on developers.

• Like 1

Cheers

Steve Hall