Phillip Gallagher

Flight1? No love there.

What’s up with Flight1?  Not a discount in sight.  I want the Level-D but I’m not paying $54.99 for a 15 year old add-on.  I won’t pay full price for everything unless it’s PMDG to be honest.  Just venting.  Lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes, very Un-American...  😁

Edited by Dirk98
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Phillip Gallagher said:

What’s up with Flight1?  Not a discount in sight.  I want the Level-D but I’m not paying $54.99 for a 15 year old add-on.  I won’t pay full price for everything unless it’s PMDG to be honest.  Just venting.  Lol

Well minus a couple aircraft Flight1 is a publisher.  It would be like asking Aerosoft to sell a discount of a digital copy of PMDG. It's not going to happen they would need permission from the developer.  If you want a discount of the Level-D 767 you need to take it up with Level-D. It is a separate company.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, thibodba57 said:

Well minus a couple aircraft Flight1 is a publisher.  It would be like asking Aerosoft to sell a discount of a digital copy of PMDG. It's not going to happen they would need permission from the developer.  If you want a discount of the Level-D 767 you need to take it up with Level-D. It is a separate company.

+1

You missed it.  It happened last month.  Everything was around $10.00.  Everything. 

49 minutes ago, Rafal said:

DEL

No Rafal you were right.  Was FSX products only from what I remember.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Raging Bull said:

Flight who? They were mildly relevant 10 years ago...

Wow that wasn't rude or uncalled for or anything.  It's Flight1 and they still help distribute CURRENT up to date aircraft and utilities in a safe, secure and easy to use manner.  If you can't make a good point in a discussion perhaps don't join in.  The only contribution your post made to this topic was rude and obnoxious however.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

OK, time to move along.  Locked.

• Like 1