Just Caliber

737NGX complete lose of all power

So recently, I have run into this weird an annoying bug where if I go into the FMC and change certain things on the aircraft such as equipment used, callouts etc, the aircraft goes completely dark and I cannot restore power since I cannot turn on the battery at all. The only way to regain power is to cheat and force the FMC on by holding the 'Menu' button. From there I have to cycle the default states until the fire alarm stops which says I have an engine fire and that can't be removed even in the failures page. This was before a clean reinstall of P3Dv4, and this is on the latest version on the PMDG 737NGX which is version 1.20.8885 for the base 8/900 and for the 6/700 it is 1.20.8465 and it happens with both products.

If anyone has experience this and figured out a fix, let me know :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have this happen with one specific repaint. I'm wondering if its a corrupt panel state. Reason being is because a while ago I ended up flowing the switches for a cold and dark cockpit and saved it as a new panel state. I then just made the new panel state I just made my default one. The problem was solved after that.