Sign in to follow this  
barramundilure

PFPX V2

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:22 AM, Cargostorm said:

Hi Greg,

You can install v1.19 (quite ancient version) and 2.03 side by side. Just install the new version at a different location on your hard disk. Please also note that both version will share the same profiles in the PFPX data folder. But if you backup this folder, you should be safe, just in case you would like to uninstall v1.19 and keep 2.03. The settings are separate.

I have installed 2.03 beside 1.28 and both versions work.

Cheers,

Chris

Thanks Chris, I did as you suggested and it worked just fine.

Greg

Greg Clark

I installed V2.03 tonight and it works with out any problems.  It does seem to process a little faster, but that's just a personal feeling. 

Grace and Peace, 

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

I have no problems and it works great, with a nicer interface. There is also an update 2.03 now available.

On 12/10/2018 at 8:57 PM, Nyxx said:

Like any update always best to just wait a few days.

I will start to enjoy the new looking PFPX 2.03, free as well. Nice one.

My preferred tool with 2.03 they fixed a few show stoppers here local, but now it works as it did in the past with new features and layout.

Edited by awf
  • Like 1

André

Hi Lenny.  The one I use comes from this website.  The instructions for using with PFPX are very clear.  Enjoy!

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64